Moparts

Official date for 2014 MATS race dates yet?

Posted By: Cab_Burge

Official date for 2014 MATS race dates yet? - 10/08/13 02:46 AM

I tried calling JP Motorsports phone # and was not successful in getting a answer, anyone on here know if and when the 2014 race is yet?
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Official date for 2014 MATS race dates yet? - 10/08/13 04:49 AM

their facebook said: announcement soon...
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Official date for 2014 MATS race dates yet? - 10/08/13 05:03 AM

NO...Do I sound like a broken record
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: Official date for 2014 MATS race dates yet? - 10/08/13 06:30 AM

Quote:

NO...Do I sound like a broken record

Funny Al..

I'm thinking that you are not heard..

Maybe post the link to the last thread asking the exact same question..

I believe you answered there too..

Chris..
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Official date for 2014 MATS race dates yet? - 10/08/13 04:32 PM

Well I think Jeff is shaking things up here a bit for next year so who knows you may find out earlier than December/January. Some things simply are not making money and will likely go away..
Posted By: Keith Richards

Re: Official date for 2014 MATS race dates yet? - 10/08/13 04:49 PM

For what it is worth , Phil Painter came by my trailer at the ET Finals and talked with my wife while I was away, we later talked on the phone pretty in depth and he is very passionate about his show and giving the Mopar crowd what they want, I am sure he will have a date soon as he was looking at were Spring Fling would fall in and the other big NHRA events as well as the PSCA stuff, I told him I am in hopes of once again returning to this race among Spring Fling if the logistics work, I also told him that conflicting race dates do matter to a lot of racers in this economy especially when I can run a 2 day event in my back yard for $120 entry (2 days) and a potential $2k pay out from that weekend including points implications. I really hope it works out as this event was terrific in the early years that I attended.

Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: Official date for 2014 MATS race dates yet? - 11/05/13 11:54 PM

April 11-13 2014..

https://www.facebook.com/matslv?hc_location=timeline

Chris..
© 2024 Moparts Forums