Moparts

Big block to glide ultrabell availability

Posted By: JLaSalle

Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/27/13 04:42 AM

Anyone know who has the big block to glide ultrabell (#92456)in stock?They've been on backorder for awhile,from what I'm hearing.
Posted By: afxcoronet

Re: Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/27/13 04:53 AM

Have you tried calling JW? I ordered mine directly from them.

Re: Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/27/13 05:11 AM

Quote:

Have you tried calling JW? I ordered mine directly from them.

Yeah I just talked to them today.They werent exactly sure when some would be available,but that Eric would get back to me on monday (he was unavailable) and let me know.
Posted By: Dduster

Re: Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/27/13 06:38 AM

This situation is or was a mess. I have a glide to Mopar BB Ultrabell but from my and other pg/mopar bb combo folks experience availability of those is(was) nonexistent. I loaned my pg/bb ultrabell to a friend while my Duster was being fronthalved for struts as He had one on order for over 9 months last year. My friend called Summit Racing/JW multiple times with multiple 'availability' dates being given and not met. Reid or another pg/mopar bb case/bellhousing is the best solution but that takes ~3X in expense for case and bellhousing. I hope it has changed for folks who want to run pg's.
Posted By: 451Cuda

Re: Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/27/13 07:41 AM

I just ordered one from Jegs, they charged my cc and said it will be "drop shipped" direct from JW...

Got email stating the expected delivery date is Oct 11.

I'll update when it gets delivered
Posted By: 1967Valiant

Re: Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/27/13 10:38 AM

I have a brand new one that never has been run. It was sent back has latest machine update, I have crank adaptor and flywheel for it to all new. I would make someone a good deal.

FYi when ordered a Jw case they kept changing drop ship date for six months till I cancelled order!

Re: Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/27/13 04:14 PM

Pm sent 1967valiant.
Posted By: 451Cuda

Re: Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/27/13 07:01 PM

Talked to JW this morning, to see how realistic the Oct 11 ship date is. They say Oct is not likely, Nov is much more realistic. Apparently the changes at the foundry are close to being finalized, and they will start making good parts very soon.

*fingers crossed*
Posted By: brktracr

Re: Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/27/13 09:29 PM

I ordered mine in April. The date just keeps moving. Almost ready to put the 727 back in.
Posted By: moparacer

Re: Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/27/13 10:27 PM

Quote:

I ordered mine in April. The date just keeps moving. Almost ready to put the 727 back in.

Hmm, Interesting. I think I heard the same story when I put the glide in my dart in 2009...

I ended up buying a bell off of someone here on Moparts....

You guys would be WAY ahead of the game to just get an ATI adapter kit and use the stock chevy case.....
Posted By: jamesc

Re: Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/27/13 11:54 PM

personally i would pony up the money and get the ATI case/bell setup
Posted By: Hemi SS

Re: Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/28/13 03:56 PM

I have a brand new Reid glide case, big block bell and roller bearing tail housing for sell. PM me.
Posted By: Bill_LBSR

Re: Big block to glide ultrabell availability - 09/30/13 09:54 PM

Quote:

personally i would pony up the money and get the ATI case/bell setup

© 2024 Moparts Forums