Moparts

Hitman340

Posted By: 1967dartgt

Hitman340 - 09/17/13 11:57 PM

Just wanted to thank you for all the food at the track. You and your wife go way beyond nice to feed all those people. Wish I got a chance to talk to you more but there is always next year. Hope to see your car out next time. Thanks
Posted By: QTR MILR

Re: Hitman340 - 09/18/13 02:14 AM

Thanks Hitman and Mrs. Hitman for your generosity!! It was good to see you guys again!!
Posted By: Dunnuck Racing

Re: Hitman340 - 09/18/13 02:57 AM

Jeff and Gloria are always taking care of people! I just wish Gloria would loosen up a bit and try to have fun.

Keith
Posted By: Hitman340

Re: Hitman340 - 09/19/13 09:17 PM

Sorry I did not see this sooner. Brad & Scott, You are both very welcome. This is just something we enjoy doing. Rod ( BPE ) also bought a fair share of food for everyone to enjoy. We go to have a good time and since our car is not yet ready we thought we may as well do something nice for others. Keith we will get Gloria-Jean to come out of her shell someday.
Look forward to seeing you all next year.
Posted By: bigtimeauto

Re: Hitman340 - 09/19/13 11:00 PM

they sure are great people for sure!

I wish I wasn't so dam picky or I would have been chowing down to.

Thanks for everything you guys do it was fun being pitted by you.
Posted By: Mrs.Hitman

Re: Hitman340 - 09/20/13 03:41 AM

I have to say that it was so much fun to hang with my racing peeps! Keith...I know you were being sarcastic about me loosening up!!!!!
Thank you each and everyone for all of your kind words. Mopar drag racers are the Bomb Diggity!!!!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums