Moparts

Paging Hemi Fred!

Posted By: clonestocker

Paging Hemi Fred! - 09/05/13 02:42 PM

Fred,
Don't know you but I have a question for you. The picture of the S&M Duster on the bumper that ended up on the guard rail when was it taken and where? Our track posted a wheel stand of the day picture and I think this is the one. thx matt
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Paging Hemi Fred! - 09/05/13 02:48 PM

while you have Fred, did anyone see the two page pic of the Sox & Martin duster in the ND this week?
Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: Paging Hemi Fred! - 09/05/13 10:14 PM

Atco 2005

article
http://www.prostockhemi.com/articles/article.php?id=0009hat

th video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esBZlzPc384

Attached picture 7840859-yippkiyeh.jpg
Posted By: Chris2581

Re: Paging Hemi Fred! - 09/05/13 11:28 PM

Quote:

while you have Fred, did anyone see the two page pic of the Sox & Martin duster in the ND this week?

too bad it's 2 pages..should have been a pull out poster.
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Paging Hemi Fred! - 09/05/13 11:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I was wondering if it was Fred's? it has 23 on the sail panel, I don't think Freds does
Posted By: Chris2581

Re: Paging Hemi Fred! - 09/06/13 12:36 AM

It's Fred's.That car started as a 1972 and then was "updated" to a 73 model. Sox and Martin got the ex Grotheer car(Don Hardy chassis) after that.
Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: Paging Hemi Fred! - 09/06/13 12:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I was wondering if it was Fred's? it has 23 on the sail panel, I don't think Freds does

SOX & MARTIN PRO STOCK DUSTER HISTORY
THERE WERE ONLY TWO TRUE S&M PRO STOCK DUSTERS
CAR 211 1970 DRIVEN BY HERB MCCANDLESS . 100% DESTROYED IN ACCIDENT ON WAY BACK FROM EVENT
PRO 23 1972 DUSTER THE LAST CAR AND ONLY DUSTER THE TEAM BUILT AT S&M
PRO200 1973 DUSTER SAME CAR AS IN 1972 BUT UPDATED TO 73 MODEL YEAR WITH GRILLE AND TAIL PANEL CHANGES
MY CAR WAS BOTH 23 AND 200
A SECOND CAR NUMBERED PRO200 WAS ALSO RUN BUT IT WAS A TUBE FRAME BUILT FOR DON GROTHEER BY DON HARDY .
THAT CAR LOOKS IDENTICAL TO MINE BUT CAN BE TOLD APART FROM MINE BY THE LETTERING “SOUTHERN CHRSLER” UNDER “PLYMOUTH” ON THE REAR QUARTER
© 2024 Moparts Forums