Moparts

holley vs quickfuel

Posted By: 572charger

holley vs quickfuel - 05/21/13 11:51 AM

holley hp 850s or quickfuel black diamond 850s on a indy tunnel ram anybody with any real world insite on comparing the 2 ?? 606cuin pump gas hemi
Posted By: Dragula

Re: holley vs quickfuel - 05/21/13 02:46 PM

Honestly you have a good set-up with the single dominator, but if you put duals on it, QF or ProSystems would get my vote...Because, depending on the fuel, the calibration is different. I am pretty sure you run pump gas in that behemoth, and if Holley still jets to the book, they will be off the target A/F with today's E10 crap pump gas...So you really NEED a custom carb. With E10, the target A/F ratio needs to be richer than with non-E10 fuel, and that is somthing a lot of people are not adjusting for.

If it were mine, I would run a single SV1 Pro Systems carb on it...Bet its nearly equal to a tunnel ram...
Posted By: 572charger

Re: holley vs quickfuel - 05/22/13 11:36 AM

just wanna put the t ram back on the new holley hp 850s look to be on the rich side thats what im leaning toward i still have the ray barton single dominator intake and a pro systems 1200+ carb ran 9.60s that way on pumpgas and motor only want to see how far off t ram will be on the fresh motor !thanks for the reply !!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums