Moparts

Back from hiding

Posted By: BJS racing

Back from hiding - 05/10/13 09:12 PM

Hey everyone! Its been a couple of minutes (more like a little over a year, but who's counting?) since I've been on the board. After a couple of changes in my work places I have finally settled down working at Brink Racecraft in Arlington. Any how I just figured I'd say hey! Oh and Tony, let me know when there is some progress on my old Demon!
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: Back from hiding - 05/10/13 10:00 PM

welcome back
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Back from hiding - 05/11/13 04:33 AM

Quote:

welcome back

DITTO..........Watcha got Mopar wise?
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Back from hiding - 05/11/13 06:15 AM

about time you figured out how to get back on the internets
Posted By: BJS racing

Re: Back from hiding - 05/13/13 02:36 PM

Right now I have a 74 duster that I am thinking 10" tire street car and I also have an 80 camaro that I am thinking of putting a 318 and 904 in for my wife. But I still have to get something of mine in the garage. I am wiring and updating a car for a good friend right now so that is taking up all of my time. Oh and Tony I have known how to I just haven't had the time in forever. Hope all is good there. I was going to call you the other day and ended up busier then I knew I could get. The work just never ends.
Posted By: mopartony

Re: Back from hiding - 05/13/13 03:16 PM

No issues.

Only update I can give at this point is, the block, headers, some hardware, motor plates and timing belt covers are on the UPS truck to Vince as we speak. I will be calling Vince this week and giving him a heads up and some more $$.

Other than that, no news..

I also have not really announced the new project yet either... so just clues if you please....
© 2024 Moparts Forums