Moparts

who sells racing gas in akron ohio

Posted By: all spooled up

who sells racing gas in akron ohio - 04/19/13 03:17 AM

racing gas any one know where to buy in akron thanks
Posted By: therocks

Re: who sells racing gas in akron ohio - 04/19/13 12:11 PM

Not in Akron but not far.There is a small station on 224 and 45 near Canfield that has it at the pump.We get it there on the way to Quaker.Rocky
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: who sells racing gas in akron ohio - 04/19/13 02:15 PM

Quote:

Not in Akron but not far.There is a small station on 224 and 45 near Canfield that has it at the pump.We get it there on the way to Quaker.Rocky

I know the place you are talking about. Any idea of the price right now? Michaels auto parts in Macedonia used to sell Cam 2 but they were pretty expensive and not sure if they are still selling it there so call first.

I used to buy it by the drum from Ravenna Oil but they discontinued selling them last year.

Russ
Posted By: shinysidup

Re: who sells racing gas in akron ohio - 04/19/13 02:24 PM

ProCar on Triplett has all the flavors VP offers.
He'll sell by the gallon or drum
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: who sells racing gas in akron ohio - 04/19/13 02:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I know the place you are talking about. Any idea of the price right now? Michaels auto parts in Macedonia used to sell Cam 2 but they were pretty expensive and not sure if they are still selling it there so call first.

I used to buy it by the drum from Ravenna Oil but they discontinued selling them last year.

Russ

I believe there is a Duke station in Barberton that sells Cam-2 near Barberton Speedway. Also hear of a place at RT. 619 & Massillon Rd. that also has Cam-2.

The Coppersmith on S. Main Street has VP but they are $$$$. I've gone to Roemer's on Brookpark Rd. in Cleveland to buy it in the drum. Don't know if Mark Pawak at IMPACO in Richfield is dealing with the VP anymore

Can't think of others off hand
Posted By: therocks

Re: who sells racing gas in akron ohio - 04/19/13 03:12 PM

Last time we bought it it was about 7 bucks a gallon.There is a speed shop in Warren that has it also.I think its called B&B Automotive.Rocky
Posted By: ProSport

Re: who sells racing gas in akron ohio - 04/19/13 03:17 PM

Hello fellow ELLETian, I used to get Cam2 at the Pennzoil station on massilon road. Their # is 330-644-7718.
Posted By: TheBlackCar

Re: who sells racing gas in akron ohio - 04/19/13 04:04 PM

Massillon Rd station is closed. Barber Rd is closest.

Posted By: Hemi Joe

Re: who sells racing gas in akron ohio - 04/19/13 06:10 PM

Their is Jenkins Auto Parts in Beloit, which is on the way to Quaker, who sells V-P by the drum, and Salem Oil Co which sells Sunoco Race Fuel by the drum and an oil distributor in North Canton who sells Sunoco by the drum and now B&B Automotive in Warren which sells Sunoco by the drum, and I believe Quaker City sells it their.
Good Luck - I preferr Sunoco - Good Quality and much cheaper than V-P. Hemi Joe
Posted By: all spooled up

Re: who sells racing gas in akron ohio - 04/20/13 12:36 PM

THANKS
© 2024 Moparts Forums