Moparts

South Carolina Drag Strips

Posted By: STEFF

South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/09/13 07:54 PM

Now that I'm in South Carolina (Fort Mill area), what are the options for Drag Strips and what kind of cool stuff is going on at these places? Heads Up, 10.5 tire stuff, Mopar Events?
Posted By: theraif

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/09/13 11:25 PM

http://www.racingin.com/track/map.aspx?s=SC
Posted By: jake4cars

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/09/13 11:27 PM

I went to Greer last summer for a stick car show, good turnout, lot of Mopars

Joey
Posted By: BigFish69

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/09/13 11:45 PM

Steff
you have to come to michigan for the cool stuff, didn't anybody tell you there turning the lights back on here. lol good luck with your new location.
Tom
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/09/13 11:58 PM

carolina dragway near Aiken is the most eventful grudge track in SC. there are a bunch of 1/8th mile tracks my way, I'm not sure about your area
Posted By: BBLM23

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/10/13 12:02 AM

I had to go to IHRA.com and look up South Carolina tracks.
Posted By: SCATPACK 1

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/10/13 12:15 AM

Charlotte and Rockingham are both close to you. Darlington would not b too bad of a run
Posted By: RickRoss

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/10/13 01:08 AM

What a trader.What has you leaving Michigan?Good luck to you and make sure you make Norwalk this year.

Rick

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/10/13 01:48 AM

Quote:

What a trader.What has you leaving Michigan?Good luck to you and make sure you make Norwalk this year.

Rick

Hey Ricky!! and Tom!! Moving South has been a long time coming. Had enough of shoveling snow and grey miserable winters. I will be at Norwalk this Sept!!! Save me a spot for my motorhome and car!! Thanx!!!!

Thanx for the track recommendations fella's!! Just looking for things to keep me busy till my Family and Car get down here in June. Then, I'll be familiar to have places to go run my Road Runner.
Posted By: 69CHARGERMD

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/10/13 01:49 AM

Streetwize lives near you. Met him years ago when we traveled to Rock Hill.

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/10/13 02:02 AM

Quote:

Streetwize lives near you. Met him years ago when we traveled to Rock Hill.

Just got off the phone with him. LOL!
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/10/13 04:10 PM

ZMax (1/4), Mooresville, Darlington (1/4), Union, Jefferson/Pageland, Rockingham (1/4), etc. LOTS of 1/8 mile tracks around.
Posted By: LSP

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/11/13 02:55 AM

Quote:

Now that I'm in South Carolina (Fort Mill area), what are the options for Drag Strips and what kind of cool stuff is going on at these places? Heads Up, 10.5 tire stuff, Mopar Events?

I'm in Fort Mill too. Lots of tracks within a 2 hr. drive, and usually something happening at them all. http://www.headsupsuperseries.com/ runs heads up aspirated and power adder classes at local 1/8 mile tracks. Rockingham and Darlington are both 1/4 mile tracks 1:45 away that run a regular schedule too. Go to IHRA's website for links to most of the local tracks.

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/11/13 02:58 PM

Thanx for the input fellas! Any of you local guys know a good realtor? Starting to look for a house.
Posted By: LSP

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/11/13 11:35 PM

Century 21 Hawkins Realty @ 408 Tom Hall St. in
Fort Mill(803)547-7583, did good for us. Showed us a ton of places, and were patient.
Posted By: BEEQUIK

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/12/13 02:53 AM

Did you get to go to mopars at the rock?
Posted By: RickRoss

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/13/13 11:03 PM

So you left the wife and kids to shovel snow. Good luck.Did work move you there?Im still working in Port Huron

Re: South Carolina Drag Strips - 04/14/13 02:33 AM

Quote:

So you left the wife and kids to shovel snow. Good luck.Did work move you there?Im still working in Port Huron

Hey Rick, Wife and Kids are still up there till school gets out. I left my job of 7 years, and got a new job down here.
© 2024 Moparts Forums