Moparts

Start and run wire from Ign switch

Posted By: VernMotor

Start and run wire from Ign switch - 02/27/13 01:45 AM

You guys just put them together to power your MSD box ? My car still has the balist resister in there. I am thinking I need to do away with it ?
Posted By: CHAPPER

Re: Start and run wire from Ign switch - 02/27/13 02:09 AM

Quote:

You guys just put them together to power your MSD box ? My car still has the balist resister in there. I am thinking I need to do away with it ?

You are CORRECT!!

Re: Start and run wire from Ign switch - 02/27/13 02:40 AM

Hey it's been that way for 20 years lol..motor out and I just trying clean it up a bit..told my wife some of this wiring and other things. makes me wonder what I was thinking back then LOL
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Start and run wire from Ign switch - 02/27/13 05:30 PM

Quote:

Hey it's been that way for 20 years lol..motor out and I just trying clean it up a bit..told my wife some of this wiring and other things. makes me wonder what I was (drinking) back then LOL

FIXED..............

Re: Start and run wire from Ign switch - 02/27/13 07:24 PM

LOL maybe !!
Posted By: dartman366

Re: Start and run wire from Ign switch - 02/28/13 07:01 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Hey it's been that way for 20 years lol..motor out and I just trying clean it up a bit..told my wife some of this wiring and other things. makes me wonder what I was (drinking) back then LOL

FIXED..............

I'm staying out of this one!!!

Re: Start and run wire from Ign switch - 02/28/13 06:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

FIXED..............

I'm staying out of this one!!!

I say this with respect AND experience..............
Posted By: dvw

Re: Start and run wire from Ign switch - 03/01/13 05:05 AM

Quote:

I had a lotta beers before I decided to do this.
Doug

Attached picture 7607925-E17.JPG

Re: Start and run wire from Ign switch - 03/01/13 05:16 AM

Then I had even more beer and decided to hide the wiring in the frame rail. All the engine compartment wiring is in this pic except the plug in harness at the motor plate and the starter cable that bolts to the firewall bulkhead. It was easier than it looks.
Doug

Attached picture 7607950-53.JPG

Re: Start and run wire from Ign switch - 03/01/13 04:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Doug

This is about what I am going to do. Where did you get that big POS lug ?

I just took the heater box out.. been in there since new ! LOL

Re: Start and run wire from Ign switch - 03/01/13 07:42 PM

Quote:

Then I had even more beer and decided to hide the wiring in the frame rail. All the engine compartment wiring is in this pic except the plug in harness at the motor plate and the starter cable that bolts to the firewall bulkhead. It was easier than it looks.
Doug

Beer CAN be good and I even started drinking a few lately to calm me down...............

Re: Start and run wire from Ign switch - 03/01/13 10:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Doug

This is about what I am going to do. Where did you get that big POS lug ?

I just took the heater box out.. been in there since new ! LOL

Speedway

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/SMISearchResult.aspx?searchPhrase=battery+cable+bulkhead

Doug

Re: Start and run wire from Ign switch - 03/01/13 11:16 PM

Cool thank you
© 2024 Moparts Forums