Moparts

New Ride

Posted By: Quicktree

New Ride - 01/29/13 12:27 AM

always wanted an Arrow and finally got one.thanks Clint and what a nice place you have up in the coldest place I have ever been to. 56 hour non stop round trip, but it's home.can't wait to get it out to the track.

Posted By: Mopar-Al

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 12:44 AM

Well that looks like a handfull of fun right there.
Posted By: toddd

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 12:49 AM

There is one of those for sale in my area, LOVE those cars.
Posted By: 80arrow

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 01:03 AM

I was wondering when you'd get home. It was good to meet you and hopefully you have a bunch of fun with it. I'll look for my notes on the wheely bar heights tomorrow. I take it all went well on the trip?

It really wasn't that cold this weekend.

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 01:17 AM

Quote:

I was wondering when you'd get home. It was good to meet you and hopefully you have a bunch of fun with it. I'll look for my notes on the wheely bar heights tomorrow. I take it all went well on the trip?

yea other than it being so dang cold and nasty I did have the dimmer witch burn out about 100 miles from home causing the lights to go on and off while trying to drive half a sleep that was interesting. and it was nice to meet you also. you guys ever want to come down to some sunshine for vacation you are welcome to stay at my place. we got in about 10 last night. what air pressure did you set the tires at?

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 01:23 AM

and I hear you on the not so cold deal. -9 is pretty dam coooooooold
Posted By: 80arrow

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 02:13 AM

I have that in the trailer also, I'll look tomorrow. I think it was 6 1/2 to 7 I do have it wrote down
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 03:29 AM

Cool ride Tony!

Did you get rid of something or is this just an addition?

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 03:34 AM

Quote:

Cool ride Tony!

Did you get rid of something or is this just an addition?

it's another addition
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 03:45 AM

Looks good Tony... you gonna use it as is
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 04:31 AM

Quote:

always wanted an Arrow and finally got one.thanks Clint and what a nice place you have up in the coldest place I have ever been to. 56 hour non stop round trip, but it's home.can't wait to get it out to the track.

I WANT IT.............Nice ride......wanna trade?
Posted By: Quicksilver440

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 04:35 AM

Nice car Tony! Do you even race any of the others anymore that you already have?
Posted By: earthmover

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 04:35 AM

Quote:

nice ride tony whats the motor specs hope you have fun with it....
Posted By: tonys68dart

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 05:51 AM

Always thought Arrows made great race cars! Have a couple myself I would like to build,but already have too many projects,typical Mopar guy
http://s1255.beta.photobucket.com/user/tonys70cuda/library/Arrow%20Pics

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 11:22 AM

thanks guys, it has a SB R3 stroker motor with indy 1s in it.will run it like it is a few times and maybe freshen the motor and make a cam change. it has a mild solid cam in it now. will change to a larger roller.

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 11:26 AM

Quote:

Nice car Tony! Do you even race any of the others anymore that you already have?

yes we race the challenger.i let my son drive it. we were 1 round out of a track championship last year.

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 11:27 AM

Thumper I want a race car not a street car

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 11:29 AM

Quote:

Always thought Arrows made great race cars! Have a couple myself I would like to build,but already have too many projects,typical Mopar guy
http://s1255.beta.photobucket.com/user/tonys70cuda/library/Arrow%20Pics

nice

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 11:31 AM

Mike it's a basic SB stroker 416ci mild solid cam 14:1 CR with ported 1s runs low 9s
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: New Ride - 01/29/13 03:34 PM

Swwweeett!
© 2024 Moparts Forums