Moparts

Black Friday Atco

Posted By: 440GTX

Black Friday Atco - 11/20/12 02:39 PM

Is anybody going, Planing on going with a couple of guys, After the Shakedown with that great air i would like to try to repeat my 8.25 pass hoping for good air!!!!!
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/21/12 02:03 AM

I`m bringing my D150 to Atco on Saturday for the Pickup Truck race.
Posted By: 1967dartgt

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/21/12 02:21 AM

Went last year, good time . Not going to make it this year, the boss has to many things for me to do.
Posted By: B1Johnny

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/21/12 02:54 AM

i wish i could go have to build those transmissions .good luck clinton maybe we will see better than a 25.
Posted By: bigtimeauto

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/21/12 02:55 AM

I'm bringing my S-10 on sat
Posted By: Scamp408

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/21/12 03:11 AM

Im going
Posted By: jamesc

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/21/12 04:51 AM

might be there milling around watching other people beat their stuff up, already put the car up for the winter...i'm an old guy and don't race in the cold or the heat
Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/23/12 02:44 PM

WEATHER CONDITIONS ATCO at 8 am
DA minus 2000'
Posted By: fishy340

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/23/12 03:54 PM

Just got off the nj tpk looks like the movie the FOG lol.... sun is burning it away though
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/24/12 02:37 AM

How 'bout a report on what happened there today???
Posted By: Dap

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/24/12 03:17 AM

It seems like the guys from the Fog came looking for there gold or the -2000 ft da.
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/24/12 02:59 PM

Quote:

How 'bout a report on what happened there today???

Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/24/12 03:39 PM

It was black friday for me in more than one way. I was in the shop by 10 and should have stayed in bed. I was overwhelmed by too many gremlins for one man to handle. Flat tire on the trailer turned out to be more than a nail and more like a chunk of sidewall missing. Followed by a complete electrical failure in the dualie that killed both batteries.
I arrived at Atco and hour before dark and a cold track sent me packing

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/25/12 01:31 AM

Went today for the truck race with my D150 it was cold and windy. After hitting the tree decent on the three time shots I went red first round.

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/25/12 04:00 AM

Quote:

Went today for the truck race with my D150 it was cold and windy. After hitting the tree decent on the three time shots I went red first round.

It was freeeeeeeeezing! i made my 3 hits spun first round and was home by 3!

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/25/12 03:35 PM

Was it ever! I sat in my truck most of the time, I think you pitted right across from me, blue and white S-10? I was upset with my red light as I usually do well at Truck races. I was home at 5 , I live 2 hours away in North Jersey and I forgot about the Turnpike holiday traffic.
Posted By: actionange

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/25/12 04:03 PM

Hey Bill
Sorry about that red lite.
At least you got to go down the track.
My engine is in line at the machine shop and the car is resting under a cover for now.
So no racing until spring for me.

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/25/12 05:17 PM

Quote:

Was it ever! I sat in my truck most of the time, I think you pitted right across from me, blue and white S-10? I was upset with my red light as I usually do well at Truck races. I was home at 5 , I live 2 hours away in North Jersey and I forgot about the Turnpike holiday traffic.

Yes that was me. First time out just wanted to make a couple of passes. It wasn't bad out until we sat for the lunch break then it just got horrible

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/25/12 07:11 PM

Hey Ange, The Dart is under cover also, might go to E Town next Sunday for the Finale. Just getting ready to order heads for my new 408, most of the block work is finished. Glad to hear they opened up the requirements for cars running in NENDRA, now I can run the races at Island.
Posted By: MIKES_DUSTER

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/26/12 09:19 PM

Quote:

Hey Bill
Sorry about that red lite.
At least you got to go down the track.
My engine is in line at the machine shop and the car is resting under a cover for now.
So no racing until spring for me.

Hey Ang,

What machine shop do you use and what are you doing too it??
Posted By: actionange

Re: Black Friday Atco - 11/26/12 10:28 PM

Hello Mike

Automachine in East Windsor

Fixin it and making it more powerful of course
© 2024 Moparts Forums