Moparts

Champion Wheels?

Posted By: OUTLAWD

Champion Wheels? - 09/17/12 03:52 AM

Anyone run them?

I am looking to get rid of the old police wheels finally and upgrade to aluminum rims. I will need a non-standard backspace most likely, and these are custom to order and on par price-wise with the Centerline and BS wheels I was looking at.

Anyone have any feedback on them? not running beadlocks, just looking for some bling (that I can black out as soon as I get )
Posted By: Randy..

Re: Champion Wheels? - 09/17/12 03:58 AM

lots of fast cars over on the Bullet run them, only mishap i ever seen was on a mustang, wheel center broke out at the track, whole thread on it on Yellow Bullet.
Posted By: Forest

Re: Champion Wheels? - 09/17/12 04:14 AM

I havent ran them yet, but their SFI approved, affordable and look good...
Posted By: 440W8 Duster

Re: Champion Wheels? - 09/17/12 04:42 AM

had them on my Dodge powered Mustang and loved them.

Attached picture 7382405-108-0803_IMG.JPG
Posted By: JCRVETTE

Re: Champion Wheels? - 09/17/12 12:27 PM

We install them on alot of car we build here at the shop and have never had one single problem with them.They have one of the best beadlock out there and will add locks to any other manufacturers wheels as well. They are great people to deal with and ship within a few days. For a wheel that is made to your spec offset (1/4" increments) that is pretty good. We've been 1-teen 60' and over 185mph @ almost 3400lbs and no problems.We are dealers for Champion (sorry we don't sell to the public) and know a little about the story on the bullet. All I can say is there are no problems with the wheels.
Posted By: sdaurity

Re: Champion Wheels? - 09/17/12 01:20 PM

I absolutely love them for the price. The only complaint you might get is they are a little heavy if you are use to weld mugnums etc.
Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: Champion Wheels? - 09/17/12 05:22 PM

Quote:

I absolutely love them for the price. The only complaint you might get is they are a little heavy if you are use to weld mugnums etc.

I agree, they are a little heavier. I was gong to go with Champion's on my Challenger but got one heck of a deal on the Magnum's I have on it now instead.

Attached picture 7382909-100_1664[640x480].jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums