Moparts

norwalk mopar race?s

Posted By: 3ddart

norwalk mopar race?s - 09/07/12 09:32 AM

i wasn't able to make norwalk last year or any of the mopar series races this year but wanting to do norwalk next weekend, so what are the procedures for entering the track this year? ie, linders lot on thrusday with non preregistered after 3 pm as per other years? some info please!!! dave
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: norwalk mopar race?s - 09/07/12 12:55 PM

Well since it's YOU and we all know it's all about YOU ------

Yes --- you can come in anytime YOU want

See ya in Linders lot on Thursday!!!!!!!

Russ

Re: norwalk mopar race?s - 09/07/12 02:47 PM

russ: thanks!!! oh, and by the way, being i haven't been in touch with you for the last 2 yrs i'm really pleased you haven't forgot that " it's all about me"!!!! dave
Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: norwalk mopar race?s - 09/07/12 02:50 PM

Dave bring lots of cold cuts and beer for Thursday's Linders lot

Re: norwalk mopar race?s - 09/07/12 07:23 PM

sparky: i was hopeing i would see you tomorrow a the be&a gettogether. i was going to drive the red car up and get a set of taillight bezels. with the weather i guess i won't be doing that, too far to venture and get caught in a storm! also the wife is coming to norwalk this year as she retired, so she will be decideing the food that is available . see you @ linder's dave

Attached picture 7368847-samandbillcarpictures019.JPG
Posted By: Clanton

Re: norwalk mopar race?s - 09/07/12 08:00 PM

Quote:

sparky: i was hopeing i would see you tomorrow a the be&a gettogether. i was going to drive the red car up and get a set of taillight bezels. with the weather i guess i won't be doing that, too far to venture and get caught in a storm! also the wife is coming to norwalk this year as she retired, so she will be decideing the food that is available . see you @ linder's dave

I think that is a sweet car!Congrats to the wife!I hope to see you next week.
Ya cant miss me,LOL.

I adjusted the pic!

Re: norwalk mopar race?s - 09/08/12 02:55 AM

Clanton: thank you for the kind words! Hope to run into you also. Dave
Posted By: dartman366

Re: norwalk mopar race?s - 09/08/12 05:54 AM

Good to see you are going to show up at Norwalk, haven't seen or talked to you for a long while.

Re: norwalk mopar race?s - 09/08/12 01:09 PM

Bill: I raced about 7 times this year, with little success, and found that my stamina is way down after the health issues so this will be a good test! The valiant is running as well as ever but the lack of seat time really showed. Did a lot of cruises in the red car to fill in the non racing time and although I enjoy it it' not as much fun as racing. I' ll be sure to look you, Russ and Walt and Chad up at Dartman 366 race center! Dave
Posted By: dartman366

Re: norwalk mopar race?s - 09/08/12 08:51 PM

"Dartman366 Race center" ,,,,,,I like that.
Posted By: TheBlackCar

Re: norwalk mopar race?s - 09/08/12 10:07 PM

Glad to hear your back racing, Dave. See you next weekend!

Jeff
© 2024 Moparts Forums