Moparts

Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger

Posted By: allen johnson

Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 03:33 PM

Guys thanks for all the great Moparts support!! We have a really great car and team right now and have a chance at something great this year. Please keep all that Moparts support coming our way.
Posted By: SB412DUSTER

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 03:35 PM

Good job and Good luck on the rest of the season
Posted By: OhioMopar

You're welcome! Keep up the good work. I'm enjoying watching you outrun the field, and especially those Summit cars!
Posted By: Savoy1964

Keep up the good work I have really enjoyed seeing you guys run!
Posted By: Dabee

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 03:41 PM

A J Congrats on all the success you guys are having this year. Keep on winning for us MOPAR guys.
Posted By: JCCuda

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 03:46 PM

Glad to see you and your father having your day in the sun. You deserve your success you've worked hard. This isn't overnight success. You guy's have made the Mopar program what it is and probably would have been sooner if Mopar helped your team a little more back during your early years. I remember your car making it into the feild more then once when the factory team was watching from the sidelines. Give the Mopar people a championship that's all the thank's we want. Oh yeah keep beatin up on those Camaro's too.

Attached picture 7325774-acudalanesatRP.jpg
Posted By: 66Hemiwagon

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 04:17 PM

Quote:

A J Congrats on all the success you guys are having this year. Keep on winning for us MOPAR guys.

Posted By: dartman366

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 04:20 PM

Congrats on the exellent showing on the western swing (the whole season for that matter) I seriously see a championship in your near future, and well deserved, I don't know of a PS team out there that has more class and works harder than you guy's!
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 04:30 PM

Great season AJ, congrats to you and your dad . Good things happen to good people, thanks for making Mopar crowd proud.
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 04:31 PM

You guys are kickin' azz and takin' names! Congrats!!! Keep beating up those Summit cars, we love it.
Posted By: RonTheAnnouncer

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 04:40 PM

Great going, AJ, you guys are doing Ma Mopar proud!
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 04:49 PM

You guys are the main reason I watch N.H.R.A............I hardly watch the predictable nitro stuff and channel surf till Pro Stock comes back on............
Posted By: Gabby63

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 05:10 PM

Hey AJ , keep up with your great year your having . We watch & support you every week . We will also be looking for you at Indy . Making all of us Mopar guys proud !! Gary
Posted By: tubtar

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 05:13 PM

Thank you for carrying the banner and congratulations on all your success.
Best wishes for bringing home a championship.
Posted By: gtsdude

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 05:15 PM

Keep it up! See ya at Brainerd in a coople weeks!

Attached picture 7325906-5N25H55J83Gf3F13ofc7ie2a7b0d1f84d173a.jpg
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 05:15 PM

GO AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Ari440

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 05:19 PM

Posted By: Mopar Ron

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 05:25 PM

Way to go AJ thank you for the great showing for us MOPAR people. you and DAD and the entire mopar team are doing a great job and making us proud.

good luck the rest of the way and best of luck through the championship chase Ron...
Posted By: 383man

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 05:32 PM

Quote:

You guys are the main reason I watch N.H.R.A............I hardly watch the predictable nitro stuff and channel surf till Pro Stock comes back on............

They are the only reason I watch NHRA. Awesome job AJ. And your dad with the team are doing great work and I am so glad to see it paying off for you. I hope you keep on knocking them dead. Good luck on the rest of the season and thanks from us Mopar people. Congrats on your wins. Ron
Posted By: cl440

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 05:44 PM

Quote:

Same here! I DVR the race and then fast forward through most of the Nitro stuff so I can watch the P/S class! Love watching AJ's car pull those camaros down on the top end!

Attached picture 7325961-Duster7-8-12.jpg
Posted By: 70blackfish

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 05:51 PM

see you at the finals...
Posted By: mopar400

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 05:54 PM

Quote:

Posted By: Kiddart

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 06:02 PM

AJ, you and your dad keep pluggin away!! good things happen to good people. The passion you and your family have to this sport shows in the interviews you give, it also shows in your voice and in your eyes. If it wasn't for you I wouldnt watch NHRA!!! keep up the great work.

God Bless!!

Kiddart
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 06:02 PM

Great job,AJ and Roy...You make us proud!
Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 06:23 PM

I agree with all of the comments/compliments. Good to see the Mopars on top. I would love to be able to drive one of these Pro Stock cars for a living. (even for fun). I am wanting to put a Liberty 5 Speed in my Challenger because this is as close as I probably will ever get.
If I ever hit the Lotto. The first calls I will make will be for a chassis, a few HEMI's, several Liberty's etc. And to my buddies to say lets go try to make the field. LOL
Posted By: SV_MOPARS

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 06:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Posted By: Dodgem

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 07:56 PM

I'v always been a big fan of you your father and your team! So glad to see your success this year!
Yee Haa!

Posted By: RV2

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 08:33 PM

We're proud of you! Keep kicking ass!!!!!
Posted By: oldtimer5151

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 11:43 PM

You got to let the chevy boys win a little or they will cry like they did in the 70`s and put a lot of weight on you.
Posted By: jim sciortino

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/07/12 11:48 PM

You guys are on fire......

Keep up the good work.
Posted By: CHAPPER

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 12:00 AM

AJ,,if you want to raise the interest in PS,,how about a 'cat fight' between your wife and GA's... Just kidding (?),, good luck through the season.
Posted By: G_bob

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 01:22 AM

Quote:

Quote:

They are the only reason I watch NHRA. Awesome job AJ. And your dad with the team are doing great work and I am so glad to see it paying off for you. I hope you keep on knocking them dead. Good luck on the rest of the season and thanks from us Mopar people. Congrats on your wins. Ron

Me too.
I DVR the races and then do a lot of fast forwarding. I don't even know who won at Seattle. After you spun in the semi, I shut the TV off.

Looking forward to seein you win the championship in Pomona (actually hope it's locked up before the finals).
Posted By: Bigbeep

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 01:26 AM

Quote:

Great job,AJ and Roy...You make us proud!

I agree. You guys rock! By the way, those little points you guys keep getting. Awesome!
Posted By: 1969gtx

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 01:44 AM

grate job driving. An roy and the crew have ben doing a grate job on the set up and power.
save some for a us nationals win.
ps love to see you put the summit cars on the trailer
Posted By: D-50

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 02:51 AM

Good job AJ , Pro Stock is the only class I watch! Keep up the good work!

Attached picture 7326677-CIMG0081.JPG
Posted By: robnbird

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 03:14 AM

Quote:

Guys thanks for all the great Moparts support!! We have a really great car and team right now and have a chance at something great this year. Please keep all that Moparts support coming our way.

Keep up the heat on the chebb and GM guys,

Attached picture 7326703-0709122133a.jpg
Posted By: sleepyhead416

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 03:37 AM

Put that CHIPMUNK IN HER PLACE !!!
Posted By: CompWedgeEngines

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 03:48 AM

Actually Allen and " Chipmunk" are friends and get along well...lol

Its funny, when Allen announced that Jim Yates was coming on board to help the team, there were plenty of naysyers on here if you re-call.... ....but its what the team needed. The problem is that Ingersoll could only do so much, and he was making on the fly adjustments and tuning calls, without having time to read and study data from two cars. Just no way anyone can do that in the ultra competitive Pro Stock class. Yates gives the team the data, in reviewed form, that they can further break down and study, with some time to actually do it. Obviously Roy and the boys are/were making the power, but until they got a handle on it, its useless. Say what you want, bringing on Yates has made the difference. It gave Ingersoll the time he needs to do his job. It was an excellent call by the Johnson team....we have something to be proud of again in Moparland....when was the last time you heard almost the whole Pro Stock field saying they need to CATCH up to the Mopars?????..whew....and like him or not....I'm glad to see Warren Johnson competitive again.....he was one of the " Old Guard", hard working dude who put his time in, and paid his dues working his azz off for many years...that I can respect.

We can catch our breath this week, and it starts all over again on the edge of our seats very soon...
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 03:51 AM

Awesome job on the swing! Get 'em in Brainard, and see you at the U.S. Nationals!
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 03:53 AM

Allen,as I said to you early in the season that this is YOUR year to take home all the marbles
Posted By: poppaj

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 03:54 AM

Good job Allen! Glad to see the Team Summit guys being brought back down to earth. Go team Mopar!! poppaj

Attached picture 7326799-IMG_1807.jpg
Posted By: 71pettyblue

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 05:54 AM

Hey Allen,
Thanks for stopping by and posing with my GTX after you won the Mopar Mile-High Nationals last month. Here's the pic!

Attached picture 7326926-_IGP7163rs.jpg
Posted By: Just-a-dart

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 05:58 AM

Great job to you and your team. Love it when you and Vinnie shut down the Summit camp.
Posted By: bobbyb

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 02:24 PM

Congrats to you and your team. Keep those win lights coming!
Posted By: Hemi_Jack

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 03:57 PM

I love it when the other teams are saying "We've got to try and beat that Mopar" reminds me of the old days when Mopars were dominant. Keep up the great work AJ!
Posted By: MOPARCHAS

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/08/12 11:58 PM

go stomp them AJ
here is one for you and the Summit Boys

Attached picture 7327795-greatdanemopar.jpg
Posted By: turbobitt

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/09/12 02:00 AM

I can't wait until they run at Reading PA. With the good air, I bet they take the ET and MPH records this year !!!!

Allan G.
Posted By: brktracr

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/09/12 03:05 AM

AJ,
Thank you for giving us dedicated Mopar racers a reason to beat our chests and give them GM boys a ration of ........
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/09/12 04:04 AM

I got to see you at Heartland Park when you won that weekend!

Bring home the PS Championship for Dodge this year and make us all proud!

No pressure..
Posted By: jyrki

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/09/12 06:00 AM

Since the beginning of your Pro Stock career I have followed your success and I guess this is the first time you have a clear performance advantage over the rest of the firld. That is, if 0.01 or 0.02 seconds is clear, seems to be in Pro Stock. Of course that also makes things difficult since the opponents have "nothing to loose". They can take risks both in reaction and tuning while with the performance advantage it's important not to loose because of a red light or too aggressive tune up. Sometimes those things work against you. But I'll keep my both thumbs up for you and your team!
Posted By: 52savoy

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/09/12 06:12 AM

What's Pro Stock????

No.. we owe you, your family and your crew a big thank you! You've given the mopar faithfull hope and something to hang our hats on.

I agree with CompetitionWedge.. good to see the "Professor" on a come back.
Posted By: HOTMOPR

Re: Mopar Pro Stock Dodge Avenger - 08/09/12 06:51 AM

Great to see you in seattle! Best of luck on the rest of the journey to the championship!

© 2024 Moparts Forums