Moparts

Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona

Posted By: Dart Racer

Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona - 08/01/12 05:47 PM

I listened to speed scene live and Charlie Harmon mentioned that there is already 70 cars entered in NSC class! Som many that they will be running first round on Saturday. Sounds like I better have the car and driver ready for a bunch of rounds......
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona - 08/01/12 06:14 PM

Should be an interesting race for sure. The rules for the NA 10.5 class are not very favorable to my bucket of bolts. We thought about it but the PSCA is racing that weekend as well and if we do anything it will likely be with the PSCA. Of course my wife is having surgery in either the 15th or 27th so anything will depend on that.
Posted By: johnnycuda

Re: Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona - 08/01/12 07:26 PM

I'm kicking around/hoping to run the True Street class on Saturday,since my car only runs mid-10's,{haven't been the track in a year and a half}I probably don't have a chance at winning the 10.00 class,but I just want to make a few passes at Pomona,who knows when the next time street cars will get to run there,money is really tight,so we'll see,if not,may go watch Saturday at least.
Maybe some of us could hookup for a beer,{those of us who aren't racing of course}..
Posted By: Darryls-Demon

Re: Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona - 08/02/12 01:22 AM

I would really like to go and do the true street challenge, but Iam doing Dragweek next month so Iam not sure money is there for both.
Posted By: Just-a-dart

Re: Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona - 08/02/12 01:49 AM

I'll be there running in Quick street.
Hope to have new valvebody, trans, and converter somewhat sorted out tomarrow and Sunday at Irwindale if not I may be a duck at Pomona.
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona - 08/02/12 01:49 AM

Quote:

I listened to speed scene live and Charlie Harmon mentioned that there is already 70 cars entered in NSC class! Som many that they will be running first round on Saturday. Sounds like I better have the car and driver ready for a bunch of rounds......

hey tom i will be there even if its 120 degrees out

Re: Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona - 08/02/12 02:36 AM

Quote:

Quote:

hey tom i will be there even if its 120 degrees out

Excellent! I'm teching in on Thursday so look for my car and grab a spot next to me.

Re: Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona - 08/02/12 02:38 AM

Quote:

I'll be there running in Quick street.
Hope to have new valvebody, trans, and converter somewhat sorted out tomarrow and Sunday at Irwindale if not I may be a duck at Pomona.

I was talking to a guy today who said there are already 40 Quick Street Cars.... nice turnout. What's happening at Irwindale Sunday, I need to knock the cobwebs off my car?
Posted By: Just-a-dart

Re: Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona - 08/02/12 03:22 PM

I was talking to a guy today who said there are already 40 Quick Street Cars.... nice turnout. What's happening at Irwindale Sunday, I need to knock the cobwebs off my car?

Summit series race. Gate opens at 7:30 or 8am, time trials 10:15, Racing about 1:00
Posted By: Chassisman

Re: Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona - 08/03/12 07:10 PM

I was looking forward to racing this event.....but my wife planned a huge B-Day bash at the Paris in Vegas for me....She thought I've completely abandoned my car for the boys JR racing season...YA RIGHT !!!

Have fun guys....Pomona is sweet...too bad it can't be used more.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona - 08/03/12 07:26 PM

Well we will not be there running 10.5NA. The wife's surgey is scheduled for the 15th of this month. Good luck to those who do attend and go represent the Mopars.
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Who on here is going to NMCA-West event at Pomona - 08/03/12 07:38 PM

Good luck to all that go and ESPECIALLY your wife`s recovery Al......
© 2024 Moparts Forums