Moparts

PS Results-Denver

Posted By: shinysidup

PS Results-Denver - 07/22/12 11:04 PM

AJ wins the Mopar Mile High Nationals.
CONGRATULATIONS to the entire Allen Johnson Team
for bringing MOPAR another win!!!

AJ put BOTH Team Summit Camaros on the trailer today and leaves with the P/S point lead!!!
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/22/12 11:11 PM

And 3 Mopars in the semi's.
Posted By: justinp61

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 12:59 AM

Congrats AJ, you put it all together today . Hats off to all the Mopars, they did us proud .
Posted By: 70AARcuda

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 01:52 AM

hey..give V. Gaines credit for making the finals...come alot way this year from DNQ to now qualifying in the top half...

good to have another dodge running good.
Posted By: Todd

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 01:55 AM

Way to go AJ!!!
Nice jump in points also
Posted By: tubtar

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 02:03 AM

Congrats A.J. and crew ......... P/S is easily the toughest of the pro classes in my humble opinion , and any win is well earned.
Posted By: Adobedude

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 02:06 AM

Congrats AJ, I was planning to go, it's just up the road from Alb, NM.

Looks like he took Mopart's advice...
Posted By: steeldust

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 02:20 AM

How about them MOPARS AJ YOU ARE THE MAN and your DAD knows HORSE POWER WAY TO GO

Attached picture 7303659-DSC1964-M.jpg
Posted By: quickd100

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 02:21 AM

Couldn't ask for a better final round! Congrats to AJ and V!!
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 02:26 AM

Quote:

And 3 Mopars in the semi's.

Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 02:27 AM

Way to go AJ, and V too, you done us proud!
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 02:44 AM

Congrats to all of the Mopars... fine job AJ ..
the whole weekend was a good MOPAR weekend and it
was specially good for it to happen at the Mopar
Mile High event .... AJ you sure have the mountain
figured out
Posted By: jim sciortino

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 02:52 AM

Them Dodges is flyin'.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 03:11 AM

That was great the way they showed AJ pulling away from Greg Anderson during their run.
Posted By: DavidDean

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 03:11 AM

I love it when the summit cars get whipped w/ those rubber cranks!
Posted By: '72CudaRacer

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 03:47 AM

#1 qualifier, BOTH ends of the track record, low ET every round(including qualifing!), win event and leave with the points lead. Pretty good weekend, I'd say. On to Sonoma!

Brian Dunnigan
Posted By: 383man

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 06:29 AM

Congrats on an awesome win AJ ! All the Mopars were running good with AJ and V Gaines really running super strong. AJ had low et every round all weekend in qualifying and the racing rounds. And V Gaines was right behind him. Then VN and Jeggie right behind them. All the Mopars were also in the 6's. I loved it when Jason Line went 6.94 in one of the rounds and I bet he thought he had the track record then until AJ cranked out a 6.91 track record !! I felt for Jeggie as he cut a nice .023 lite (I think) in round one and ran a good 6.98 only to loose to Andersons 6.97 with a .007 lite. Jeggie did nothing wrong and ran a good run but Anderson hit that .007 lite that was a killer lite. Congrats again to AJ and his dad as they have worked their butts off the last few years to get at the top and they proved today that they are on the top right now. Best of luck to AJ and his dad going for the Pro Stock champion this year. And best of luck to all the Mopar Pro Stock teams. Ron
Posted By: OhioMopar

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 11:05 AM

Way to go! Love seeing those MoPars win. Those rubber cranks rock!
Posted By: mafo

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 01:05 PM

I think I need to find me one of those cranks
Posted By: Moparnut426

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 01:34 PM

Quote:

#1 qualifier, BOTH ends of the track record, low ET every round(including qualifing!), win event and leave with the points lead. Pretty good weekend, I'd say. On to Sonoma!

Brian Dunnigan

Absolutely!!!!

Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 01:39 PM

I'm also glad they did some backing up testing(LOL)
so they didnt put him on top of the tree again
Posted By: bobbyb

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 02:28 PM

Also Jack Beckman won in his Mopar funny car. Did anyone else notice that during the race the annoucer that called it seemed dissapointed that Cortney Force didn't win? It wasn't Mike Dunn, but the other one. He seemed all excited that Courtney was leading then he said, Oh....Beckman won it.
Posted By: Dodgem

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 02:41 PM

Makes me smile!!

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 02:49 PM

Paul Page is a moron, Have never liked that dork, He calls things like "and Connely crosses the finish line first, so He is the winner and he should go on to the next round" Makes me shake my head, and think w t f is wrong with ESPN...

Just stupid statement after stupid statement.....

And ya know Dunn is sitting there doing a palm forhead slap and shaking his head thinking, WHy Lord, Why....

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 02:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10hwjRRttIA&sns=em

He is almost in tears!! Very cool guys...
Posted By: Chris2581

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 03:12 PM

Quote:

Also Jack Beckman won in his Mopar funny car. Did anyone else notice that during the race the annoucer that called it seemed dissapointed that Cortney Force didn't win? It wasn't Mike Dunn, but the other one. He seemed all excited that Courtney was leading then he said, Oh....Beckman won it.

Ok, so I wasn't the only one that thought that. It sounded like Paul Page was dissapointed that the Force girl didn't win.Personally I was glad that Beckman won since his crew and car was changed at the first part of the season.Not to be meant as a shot against Ron Capps,as I like him as well.
Posted By: SCATPACK 1

Re: PS Results-Denver - 07/23/12 03:42 PM

My favorite... Allen was MOPAR when running a MOPAR wasn't cool. Stil have a poster of his AVENGER AMOCO car in my garage.
© 2024 Moparts Forums