Moparts

Superformance gasket review,......

Posted By: Dunnuck Racing

Superformance gasket review,...... - 07/02/12 03:46 PM

I recently contacted Greg(Roadhazzard) about getting a few gaskets for my small block I have on the dyno. I am doing camshaft comparison tests and after a few rounds with the old standby Felpro stuff tearing on me,I wanted something better.
I got mine through Todd(CompWedge).
Both of these guys are great at what they do. The gaskets are a much better material and look like they will hold up much longer.I asked for a nice timing cover gasket and intake set that would hold up to a few camshaft changes,and Todd sent the gaskets out and had them to me as fast as Jeg's would have shipped something. I had them in two days.
Outstanding services and products from these guys just needs to be mentioned again with all the problems that seem to get posted these days.
Thanks again to both of you,I will be putting together a list to keep on hand for dyno testing.

Keith
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Superformance gasket review,...... - 07/02/12 05:41 PM

The BEST GASKETS hands down for me personally and Todd`s ok in my book.............
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: Superformance gasket review,...... - 07/03/12 02:35 AM

Keith, sure appreciate the positive feedback

I feel if we couldn't have gaskets & seals of better quality than what comes in the "Blue Packaging" then we would just be spinning our wheels as having "Just Another Gasket".

I have some "New Products" I will be able to announce shortly

That Todd however should be handed a speeding ticket for being so fast
Although I'm very fortunate to have Todd on my list of distributors
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Superformance gasket review,...... - 07/03/12 02:39 AM

Hmmm... got that Dana 60 gasket yet
Gus

Attached picture 7274815-mysavoy.jpg
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: Superformance gasket review,...... - 07/03/12 02:45 AM

Quote:

Hmmm... got that Dana 60 gasket yet
Gus

Paitence my son, patience

Greg
Posted By: Labratt

Re: Superformance gasket review,...... - 07/03/12 04:32 AM

Posted By: Brian Hafliger

Re: Superformance gasket review,...... - 07/04/12 05:48 AM

We've been using Superformance rear main seals in all of our engine builds lately with no leaks or issues of any kind. I agree, customer service is top notch!
Brian
IMM Engines
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Superformance gasket review,...... - 07/04/12 01:59 PM

Greg is a good guy...I tried to get an engine builder to stock his parts...I showed him a Superformance dominator base gasket..He said it was nice but he is so stuck in his ways that he refuses to change..After seeing one of Gregs gaskets,I wouldn't want anything else!
Posted By: Chris2581

Re: Superformance gasket review,...... - 07/04/12 02:51 PM

My 440 has Superformance gaskets,and the engine is dry as a bone,no weepage,leaks or anything.
Posted By: rickb67

Re: Superformance gasket review,...... - 07/05/12 04:45 AM

LOOKING FOR VALVE COVER GASKETS AND A 727 PAN GASKET. AND WHO WAS THE MANUFACTOR ON YOUR HOOD.
© 2024 Moparts Forums