Moparts

Runner up Finish!!! Video added

Posted By: mopar97

Runner up Finish!!! Video added - 06/24/12 04:20 PM

Kudos to w2dak394 in the W2 headed small block Ltl Red Express Dakota. Runner up finish at Jackson Dragway last night( er....this morning).
Andy 3965 was there as the crewchief... Not a bad combo.
Congrats to both my younger brothers. Keep digging, a win is right around the corner!!!

I hope this works. The link should take you to my youtube site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZbfZB0bFdg&feature=plcp

If it doesnt work do A search for iraceamopar

Allen
Posted By: 68roadrunner

Re: Runner up Finish!!! - 06/24/12 05:20 PM

good job to the guys on the runner up. keep at it. hope jackson treats you well. have not been there in the last year.
Posted By: Red440

Re: Runner up Finish!!! - 06/24/12 06:01 PM

Good job guys keep trying the win is right around the corner.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Runner up Finish!!! - 06/24/12 06:02 PM

Congrats!!
Posted By: mopar97

Re: Runner up Finish!!! - 06/25/12 05:40 PM

Video is up for those intrested.
Thanx
Allen
Posted By: andy3965

Re: Runner up Finish!!! - 06/27/12 02:27 AM

If by crew chief you mean checking tire pressure and writting the dial in time on the window then I guess i'm a crew chief

We could have finished first because we were closer to our dial in, but someone got caught sleeping

The truck is running good for what it is, but soon to run better, I just sent RyanJ a money order for a set of chapman cnc w-9's that he has touched up by hand. They will be completely set up and ready to run with T&D 1.7 ratio rockers.

I havent figured out how many cubes it will be yet, but I alrady have the R-block, cam, intake, and now the heads.

will probably be somewhere in the 422" or larger range. Ryan said we should be able to get close to 800hp out of it
It will be a big step up from the 394 W2headed 340 stroker we are running now.
Posted By: 68roadrunner

Re: Runner up Finish!!! - 06/27/12 04:53 AM

sounds like a crew chief to me, sounds like your going to step it up quite a bit, good luck
Posted By: w2dak394

Re: Runner up Finish!!! - 06/27/12 01:07 PM

Well you slept all the way to the track, so i had to get a nap also. Thaks for coming to track to hang out with your brothers.(Allen)
© 2024 Moparts Forums