Moparts

Reid case and bellhousing

Posted By: instigator

Reid case and bellhousing - 06/23/12 09:51 PM

Anyone used this.....what about flywheel....anyone know if the jw wheel will work with this....JW keeps pushing the ship date back on the cases..been waiting 5 weeks now and another month was added to it from talking with jegs just now...I already had a jw bellhousing for a few years..just never used it...but I need a trans built now to get cruising.
Posted By: fishy340

Re: Reid case and bellhousing - 06/23/12 11:47 PM

cancel the order and call ATI MY proglide is a killa pc.
Posted By: Mopar_racer_99

Re: Reid case and bellhousing - 06/24/12 12:08 AM

Yes the wheel will work, but you will have to play with the converter shims, mine took .113 to get the 1/8 inch pull out. John
Posted By: Leon441

Re: Reid case and bellhousing - 06/24/12 01:06 PM

I have ran a stock case for ten years with the ultrabell. Never had any trouble with the case.

Leon
Posted By: Defbob

Re: Reid case and bellhousing - 06/24/12 08:38 PM

Quote:

Anyone used this.....what about flywheel....anyone know if the jw wheel will work with this....JW keeps pushing the ship date back on the cases..been waiting 5 weeks now and another month was added to it from talking with jegs just now...I already had a jw bellhousing for a few years..just never used it...but I need a trans built now to get cruising.

You can use any 30 tooth flexplate for a glide. The difference can be made up in the torque converter.

TCI #149182
ATI #915660X
Coan #COA-980062
© 2024 Moparts Forums