Moparts

Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule

Posted By: Jeepmon

Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/27/08 03:40 PM

Quote:

2009 Pinks All Out Event Schedule for Season Three*
(Pre-Registration & Test n’ Tune Held Friday Prior to Every Shoot)

Date Track Marketplace

Nov. 15 (’08) Montgomery Motorsports Park (Montgomery, Ala.)
Feb. 28 No Problem Raceway (Belle Rose, La.)
March 21 Texas Motorplex (Ennis, Texas)
April 25 zMax Dragway (Concord, N.C.)
May 9 Memphis Motorsports Park (Millington, Tenn.)
May 30 O’Reilly Raceway Park (Clermont, Ind.)
June 20 Maryland International Raceway (Budds Creek, Md.)
July 11 U.S. 131 Motorsports Park (Martin, Mich.)
Aug. 15 Pacific Raceways (Kent, Wash.)
Sept. 12 Auto Club Famoso Raceway (Bakersfield, Calif.)

Posted By: B3422W5

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/27/08 03:54 PM

Cool

Coming to US131 the week before the classic
Posted By: Dart Racer

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 01:01 AM

Sept in Bakersfield...... Bring the A/C!
Posted By: 67Charger

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 03:23 AM

Quote:

I am SOOOO there!
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 03:33 AM

Quote:

Cool

That makes it the same time as the Jr Dragster Eastern Conf Finals
Posted By: hemiparts

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 11:44 AM

Glad to see them coming to Z-Max in Charlotte we're there !!!

Attached picture 4777307-Roxboro3.jpg
Posted By: 10 o to go

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 11:54 AM

Quote:

Quote:

2009 Pinks All Out Event Schedule for Season Three*
(Pre-Registration & Test n’ Tune Held Friday Prior to Every Shoot)

Date Track Marketplace

Nov. 15 (’08) Montgomery Motorsports Park (Montgomery, Ala.)
Feb. 28 No Problem Raceway (Belle Rose, La.)
March 21 Texas Motorplex (Ennis, Texas)
April 25 zMax Dragway (Concord, N.C.)
May 9 Memphis Motorsports Park (Millington, Tenn.)
May 30 O’Reilly Raceway Park (Clermont, Ind.)
July 11 U.S. 131 Motorsports Park (Martin, Mich.)
Aug. 15 Pacific Raceways (Kent, Wash.)
Sept. 12 Auto Club Famoso Raceway (Bakersfield, Calif.)

WHAT NO GATEWAY THEY HAD BIGGER CROWD THAN THE NATIONAL EVENT ? That greedy management .
is this set in stone ?
don

Attached picture 4777323-100_0581.jpg
Posted By: V10nacuda

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 11:55 AM

NO NORWALK?????????????

Wazzz up with that? With such a good turnout I can't believe they won't return.

Well I guess it's a trec across PA to MIR... If I can luck out & get tickets.

V10
Posted By: BENCHRACER

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 12:00 PM

I'm surprised those are the only places they're going to.
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 12:00 PM

Quote:

NO NORWALK?????????????

That was my first thought as well. Maybe they're giving all the tracks a shot first before they hit any one track a second time
Posted By: dare_dude

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 12:02 PM

Posted By: jake4cars

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 02:13 PM

Quote:

Cool

You need to bring your Duster, that would steal the show!
Joey
Posted By: Mopar Ron

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 02:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

NO NORWALK?????????????

That was my first thought as well. Maybe they're giving all the tracks a shot first before they hit any one track a second time

I believe that they are not doing the same tracks as the year before, I know this is the second time they are not doing Vegas

at least Bakersfield is only 4 hours away from me Ron....

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 02:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Cool

You need to bring your Duster, that would steal the show!
Joey

Would you quit it with that stuff

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/28/08 03:01 PM

Scottb just called me..

Registration for the US131 Pinks is at 8 in the morning on Dec 1st, they take the first 400 cars.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/29/08 04:34 PM

For those interested in Bakerfield.. I just got off the phone with a lady in the office.. She put my name down on a "free registration list" and took vehicle info and fax number..

She told me when registration opens up, she will be contacting me.. probably by fax..

Whomever is wanting to race this event, its advisable to start making phone calls now..

Famoso - (661) 399-2210
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/29/08 04:40 PM

Quote:

Do I see another MATCHRACE COMMING.?????
Posted By: Jacob Pitt

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/29/08 04:48 PM

I'm glad to see they are coming back to the original track for the Allout race. The Motorplex! Hopefully there won't be any local races on top of that day.
Posted By: BJS racing

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/29/08 04:55 PM

Quote:

I'm glad to see they are coming back to the original track for the Allout race. The Motorplex! Hopefully there won't be any local races on top of that day.

Jacob, which car are you going to take to it?
Posted By: Billy B Bad

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/29/08 05:14 PM

see ya in Memphis i hope

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/29/08 05:37 PM

Quote:

For those interested in Bakerfield.. I just got off the phone with a lady in the office.. She put my name down on a "free registration list" and took vehicle info and fax number..

She told me when registration opens up, she will be contacting me.. probably by fax..

Whomever is wanting to race this event, its advisable to start making phone calls now..

Famoso - (661) 399-2210

Done. Evidently, thise calling in now ARE actualy registered, they just don't have the paperwork of fees established yet. GET IN WHILE YOU CAN! There have already been a lot of calls.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/29/08 06:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:

That's a good question. I'll have to see if the Dart is ready by then, I know the Challenger will be ready I don't have much to do to it this winter. Maybe both. Will they let me run both?

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/29/08 06:24 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That's a good question. I'll have to see if the Dart is ready by then, I know the Challenger will be ready I don't have much to do to it this winter. Maybe both. Will they let me run both?

I don't know if they will or not. But if so let me know and I'll haul the one up for you. I would carry them both that way you have a better chance of getting into the bracket they are going to take. The cars don't run the same E.T.'s do they?

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/29/08 07:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

:Already sent an e-mail to the folks @ Pinks who replied they would look into it

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/29/08 07:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

:Already sent an e-mail to the folks @ Pinks who replied they would look into it

This could be FUN...

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/29/08 08:10 PM

The cars don't run the same E.T.'s do they?

Well not yet.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/29/08 09:08 PM

Quote:

The cars don't run the same E.T.'s do they?

Well not yet.

Well if they do at that time I can assure you that they won't let you run both of them. You'll have to hire a driver!
Posted By: Mopar Ron

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 10/31/08 05:07 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Famoso - (661) 399-2210

Done. Evidently, thise calling in now ARE actualy registered, they just don't have the paperwork of fees established yet. GET IN WHILE YOU CAN! There have already been a lot of calls.

I called too and got on the list

now all I need to do is get my truck done Ron....
Posted By: 67HEMI

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/01/08 01:36 AM

Thanks for the schedule!I registered with No Problem Raceway and am going to try for Memphis too.
Posted By: moparniac

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/01/08 07:19 AM

anyone got any pull or info here

Posted By: 10sec440

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/02/08 01:50 AM

If one wanted to go to the Seattle race do they just call the track? Can anybody post the pinks email? Thanks.
Posted By: 67HEMI

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/02/08 02:47 PM

Quote:

If one wanted to go to the Seattle race do they just call the track? Can anybody post the pinks email? Thanks.

I think each track handles the pinks registration. I just went to the tracks website and downloaded the application,filled it out and sent in 60.00.
Posted By: toddd

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/02/08 03:37 PM

Dave

I called Pacific the other day, the lady we need to speak with that handles the registration stuff will be back Monday.

They do have a registration list started from what I was told.

They've had "quite" a few calls.

I will let you know any more i find out.

Todd

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/02/08 04:38 PM

Thanks guys, the Pacific site makes no mention of it yet. Myself and 4 or 5 others want to go. Sounds like I better call Monday.
Posted By: Triple Threat

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/02/08 04:48 PM

Quote:

Thanks guys, the Pacific site makes no mention of it yet. Myself and 4 or 5 others want to go. Sounds like I better call Monday.

I've got a message into some people I know at the office, If I hear back anything I will let you guys know.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/02/08 07:01 PM

I also have a couple of calls and an email into Pacific, with no word back.

The same thing happened when I called into Bakersfield.. I received the voicemail, left a message and then later found out I was added to the waiting list because of the voicemail I left..

I hope this is the same with Pacific.. BTW.. My plans are to run both tracks this year.. I'm kinda looking forward to it as Pacific is the furthest I've gone away from home just to race..
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/02/08 07:03 PM

I would be interested in heading up to Washington. I have wanted to go up there and race a few times but it just never seems to be in the cards. AS for Bakersfield I will have to pass.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/02/08 07:25 PM

Quote:

AS for Bakersfield I will have to pass.

Why??? Is there something we should know?
Posted By: Stroker Scamp

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/03/08 01:07 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I've got a message into some people I know at the office, If I hear back anything I will let you guys know.

count me in ill be calling monday too

Attached picture 4788701-scampleap940x620.jpg

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/04/08 02:19 AM

I called Pacific today and left my number, she said she'd be calling me back.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/04/08 03:04 AM

Quote:

I called Pacific today and left my number, she said she'd be calling me back.

I left a message, I will probably call again tomorrow.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/05/08 06:00 AM

i got ahold of them today, they do not have the forms as of yet, but i did get on the registration list, im gonna call again later this week and make sure im "still" on the list

Attached picture 4793723-girlswithscamp08C.jpg

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/05/08 06:49 AM

Thanks for letting us know.. I will try to call again tomorrow..
Posted By: Islandcuda

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/05/08 09:48 AM

I called pacific yesterday and left my name and number, hopefully, that,s it, Tim
Posted By: blairboy3

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/05/08 06:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I am SOOOO there!

Same here! I don't care how slow my boat is.... I think I can get it into the 11's by Sept.

I called & was told they aren't doing phone registration anymore, only email Sooooo, hopefully I can still get in!

Anyone know the entry fee for this event? I hope they'll at least re-pave the pit area & upgrade the restrooms

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/06/08 03:21 AM

Did you get those 4.10's in there?
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/07/08 03:19 PM

What is the Hotel situation in the Kent area? Plenty of decent places to stay?

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/07/08 03:55 PM

For you East Coast guys, just talked to the head of Z-max Dragway in Charlotte they will post registration for PINKS All Out event in April on their website www.lowesspeedway.com on January 5 2009.

Attached picture 4798336-roxboropics029.jpg

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/07/08 05:38 PM

Quote:

Shoot, I'm trying to get confirmation that I'm registered.. That lady just wont return phone calls..

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/07/08 06:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Shoot, I'm trying to get confirmation that I'm registered.. That lady just wont return phone calls..

Yes there are plenty of places to stay around the track within a 10-15 minute drive. I think www.pacificraceways.com lists a couple that will give some sort of a break to racers.

As far as getting conformation on registration I wouldn't hold your breath. I have a couple voicemails and e-mails and haven't heard anything. I also know a couple people who work in the office and they all don't know what the deal is with everything but said they would let me know when they found out.

Jeep,
Personally I wouldn't count on you being registered. The Management and organization in General at Pacific is severely lacking as it has been for a couple of years now. I don't know the details of anything or what list your name might have written down on, but I would keep on top of it to make sure you aren't forgotten.

At this point, racing up here is shut down for the year, so you think they would be able to get some things handled in the office but no such luck. We are having our end of the year banquet later this month. If nothing has been determined by then i will make it a point to hound the track manager into giving me some details.

Here is to hoping we can all get registered and have a good time next August!

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/07/08 06:45 PM

Quote:

Yes there are plenty of places to stay around the track within a 10-15 minute drive. I think www.pacificraceways.com lists a couple that will give some sort of a break to racers.

As far as getting conformation on registration I wouldn't hold your breath. I have a couple voicemails and e-mails and haven't heard anything. I also know a couple people who work in the office and they all don't know what the deal is with everything but said they would let me know when they found out.

Jeep,
Personally I wouldn't count on you being registered. The Management and organization in General at Pacific is severely lacking as it has been for a couple of years now. I don't know the details of anything or what list your name might have written down on, but I would keep on top of it to make sure you aren't forgotten.

At this point, racing up here is shut down for the year, so you think they would be able to get some things handled in the office but no such luck. We are having our end of the year banquet later this month. If nothing has been determined by then i will make it a point to hound the track manager into giving me some details.

Here is to hoping we can all get registered and have a good time next August!

Thanks for the information.. Assuming I can get registered, I will send you a PM asking for more information on the town and racetrack.. So heres to hoping we can get on the list

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/07/08 07:09 PM

Quote:

Did you get those 4.10's in there?

I'm actually going to look @ a 742 case w/ a set of 4.30's & a Spool today. He only raced it once & no street miles. I figured I'd drive it to the track w/ my 2.73 pig in it, & have my 3.91 case & the 4:30 case in the trunk. I'm going to look into getting a good set of axles.

I love how easy it is to switch gears in these cars!

This time, I'm bringing more than just 1 10lb bottle of NOS too!

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/07/08 09:41 PM

question about Pinks all out.

I assume when they pick a group that they are all close in ET. how close do they try and get everybody?

Second, say they pick a 10.50 group. whats to stop somebody from squirting a 1/10 or so of juice so they can take the stripe.

Do they monitor previous ET'S and compare those, and toss a person out of he is notably quicker??
Posted By: Wv68charger

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/07/08 09:52 PM

Quote:

question about Pinks all out.

I assume when they pick a group that they are all close in ET. how close do they try and get everybody?

Second, say they pick a 10.50 group. whats to stop somebody from squirting a 1/10 or so of juice so they can take the stripe.

Do they monitor previous ET'S and compare those, and toss a person out of he is notably quicker??

yea they watch the ET pretty close i think they give alittle for air temp but its not much, Good luck guys and dont give up we were alternates didnt get the call till 3days after they were sold out, 532 cars were there ad we never thought in a milion years we would get picked

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/08/08 02:35 AM

I beleive pacific has no registration as of yet, just a voice message and hopefully they get back. My self I don,t hold much hope but ya gotta just keep checking the website and phoning, sooner or later they have to start taking money and proof that one is registered. I hope I get on just to meet all the members on the board who will be there. That would be my highlite, Tim

Attached picture 4799479-asho7burnout.jpg

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/15/08 04:33 PM

pinks all out gateway a lot of mistakes made there

Attached picture 4814747-IMG00005.JPG

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/19/08 06:42 PM

Pacific Raceway Update....

Today, Nov 19th, I spoke with Leslie at Pacific Raceway and was put on the "waiting" list.. or I guess you could call it the contact list.. I am #51 and they are taking 400..

Once they finalize the procedure, they will be mailing out the regristration packets.. So if you want to race this event, you need to get your name on the list..

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/19/08 08:20 PM

Quote:

Pacific Raceway Update....

Today, Nov 19th, I spoke with Leslie at Pacific Raceway and was put on the "waiting" list.. or I guess you could call it the contact list.. I am #51 and they are taking 400..

Once they finalize the procedure, they will be mailing out the regristration packets.. So if you want to race this event, you need to get your name on the list..

A friend of mine called and got myself as well as 3 other friends on the list as well. Keep on calling and get your name on there.
Posted By: chris3

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/19/08 09:02 PM

The questions concerning Pink All Out. They give a couple of runs on the tree and then arm drop. They are constantly recording the times and noticing reaction times. They pick a very close group, sometimes even having a run-off to see who is in.

Noticeable "sand bagging" is a big no, no. There was a race, I think Bristol, where they almost stop the time runs because cars were obviously not running all out.

If you get to the final 16 cars and then your car decides to go faster, you will be eliminated. And they don't hold back on eliminating a car.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/20/08 03:12 AM

I likes the sound of that, Tim
Posted By: superwrench

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/20/08 06:40 AM

Keep trying Tim.......Guy's are asking me to go if I can figure out how to get this Pink turd to run a half second quicker!!
It would be a blast like you say...get to put some faces to the names so to speak.
I think my money's runnin' out though..still fixing last seasons damage......
Posted By: Scamp408

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/20/08 11:08 AM

You get 1 run on a pro tree and 1 run on rich arm drop thats it.They pick 2 fields of 16 that they want.Interview for the most interesting.And rich knows nothing about drag racing or how hard it is to do it .They rush you also so be ready ,burn out,clear car out ,get up to line GO! Was still a good time but remember its a tv show not a event for reg drag racers to have a chance at the bigs.Iam not bashing but always keep that in mind.
Posted By: toddd

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/20/08 11:37 PM

I'm on the "Contact List" for Pacific Raceways...woo hoo

Todd

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/21/08 07:15 AM

So does it matter if you red light or not on the pro tree in practice? Oh oh never run a pro tree before,lol, good time to learn,lol. The whole event just looks like fun, I,m looking at it like this, I travel 11 hours to go to Ashcroft and 6 to mission to get rained on and a couple of runs, so what the heck, you only live once right. I,m sure as time gets closer, and a fella is really going to go, there will be lots of questions and I sure hope you guys that have been can give us more tips. That would even add more to the fun of it all, Tim

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/21/08 07:20 AM

68 charger, , i just got to watch you on pinks tonite, wow what can i say awesome job on the drop, man oh man. I even said to the wife , hey I know that guy,even though I,ve never personally met ya ,lol. Very Very kewl, Tim
Posted By: Scamp408

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/21/08 10:53 AM

Red light or jump on the arm drop or blow your tires off your out.All runs count so they can see how if you can run the same # all the time.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/22/08 03:01 AM

I phoned on Nov 5th and left my name on the list. I called today and they said they still don't know anything and they're not doing anything yet. So I think I'll call back and ask for Leslie.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/22/08 03:25 AM

I tried the "email" thing and no response today either.
Gotta keep your hopes up though...and stay on top of it. The least we can do is saturate it with mopars (Moparts) entries!!!

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/25/08 03:57 PM

********Bakersfield update**************

I received the registration packet in the mail yesterday for Famosa Raceway..

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/25/08 06:13 PM

I'll have to go check my PO box NOW!

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/26/08 04:39 AM

Nothing in the mail... but I did receive the sign up sheet by email

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 11/26/08 06:34 AM

Well....the email thing isn't working for the Seattle track....nobody reads their email there!
Have to try the phone I guess.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 12/06/08 08:44 AM

any new news guys???????????

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 12/06/08 05:07 PM

Quote:

I know myself and one other Moparts Member called Pacific and we were put on the "waiting list"... We gave them our mailing information and now I'm waiting for the packet to be mailed..

As far as the Bakersfield track.. I received my packet about a week ago and mailed in the regristration and check.. I believe the deadline for the registration was Dec 10..

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/14/09 04:49 AM

well i havent heard anything yet, how bout anyone else...ps they sure dont like answering the phone

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/14/09 04:57 AM

Quote:

well i havent heard anything yet, how bout anyone else...ps they sure dont like answering the phone

All the Dragstrip people from Pacific either quit or got fired during the off season. From what I have heard, we are going to have to register on the pinks website just like everyone else has done. This whole thing is run by the pinks crew, not the track, so I wouldn't count on your name being transferred from the old list to the new one.

Keep eyes and ears open to find out when our registration date is and hope we can get in

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/14/09 05:03 AM

Quote:

Quote:

All the Dragstrip people from Pacific either quit or got fired during the off season. From what I have heard, we are going to have to register on the pinks website just like everyone else has done. This whole thing is run by the pinks crew, not the track, so I wouldn't count on your name being transferred from the old list to the new one.

Keep eyes and ears open to find out when our registration date is and hope we can get in

i kinda had a funny feeling something like that might happen,,, ill keep in touch

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/14/09 05:55 AM

Quote:

Nope...and I've made dam sure that I emailed EVERY address for anyone at that track...they're obviously not there or have been instructed otherwise!!! Tried the phone twice and nothing back.
You would think that there would be a dedicated address to contact given the interest this generates. Maybe it's too early?
I guess getting thru to the Pink's website might be the only answer.

Then.....maybe this no-info thing is good....My wife thinks I'm for even wanting to go!!!

Richard
Posted By: Bratt Racing

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/14/09 12:56 PM

Quote:

We will have 2 cars racing at Z-Max April 24th & 25th. I just wanted to check the track out and race at new track. Could not belive we could get both cars in. Just luck I guess I clicked the process button twice to make sure it took. Then got another invoice number so called track yes we were in twice so they put other daughter in. Cool.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/14/09 06:08 PM

Quote:

I guess getting thru to the Pink's website might be the only answer.

I just looked at Pinks All Out Schedule and Regristration

and

Pacific Raceways

I dont see anything about advanced regristration... Also, the same people are shown on the contact page at Pacific.. I too have a bad feeling about getting registered here..

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/14/09 06:26 PM

I just sent and received an email from Leslie Richard @ Pacific, confirming my entry to the Pinks All Out..

Here is the email address

leslier@pacificraceways.com

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/14/09 06:37 PM

I'll try that email again.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/14/09 07:09 PM

Quote:

I dont see anything about advanced regristration... Also, the same people are shown on the contact page at Pacific.. I too have a bad feeling about getting registered here..

Interesting, maybe we are good to go then? All the dragstrip managers have been removed, all the office folk are still on, as far as I know the drag strip folk were the only ones to go.

I'll shoot over an E-mail as well, see if i can confirm my registration.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/14/09 07:59 PM

The Email worked!!! On the list!

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/15/09 12:46 AM

Quote:

I just sent and received an email from Leslie Richard @ Pacific, confirming my entry to the Pinks All Out..

Here is the email address

leslier@pacificraceways.com

she e mailed me back too, so someone is still on the ball

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/15/09 01:00 AM

She returned my e-mail as well saying my name was on the list.
Posted By: SealockRacing

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/15/09 01:15 AM

looks like i got some work ahead of me, i guess ill get started tommorow.

i gotta have the car back together, and also need to shake it down by june 20th.

think i got enough time if i thrash on it 2-3 days a week?

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/15/09 01:55 AM

What's all this about all the drag racing guys at Pacific being "removed"? Thing's not going good??

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/15/09 01:58 AM

Quote:

What's all this about all the drag racing guys at Pacific being "removed"? Thing's not going good??

seattle has always been a little hokey....dustin/triple threat could most likely elaborate more

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 01/15/09 02:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

seattle has always been a little hokey....dustin/triple threat could most likely elaborate more

The track has many issues, management, neighbors, Owners . More than we should probably get into here. If you wanna hear about it, I'm sure there will be plenty of time to chat it up at the race. Looking forward to meeting some new guys and making some good memories

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 03/18/09 12:46 AM

for the seattle guys........" we are still waiting for the open registration to be released" then they will call or e mail who ever is currently on the call back list at the track, first come first serve. thats from leslie at pac raceways, mike

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 03/19/09 06:20 PM

Got the call this morning......registration date and time is set!
Good luck guys!
Posted By: The Beekeeper

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 03/19/09 11:49 PM

Anyone in up here for the July 10th-11th event at US131 in Martin Mich?

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 03/20/09 05:28 AM

Quote:

Got the call this morning......registration date and time is set!
Good luck guys!

got an e mail on the registration date and time too

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 03/20/09 02:53 PM

I too received the phone call yesterday and man, it was quite upsetting to hear its now based on an open (online) registration on a first come basis... Why the heck did we bust butt to get on the list if it turns out to be an open registration? I can imagine a couple thousand racers all logging on to their site at the same time and crashing their internet..

BTW.. its scheduled for April 2nd at 7pm
Posted By: RonP

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 03/20/09 03:16 PM

Quote:

I can imagine a couple thousand racers all logging on to their site at the same time and crashing their internet..

BTW.. its scheduled for April 2nd at 7pm

Yep, that's what happened for the ZMAX track in Charlotte. The thing sold out online in something like 13 minutes I was told and the system crashed and a bunch of info was lost causing some racers (me being one) to not make it in even though the system said they did. I did end up getting back in eventually.
Posted By: The Beekeeper

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 03/20/09 07:04 PM

The Martin Mich event sold 400 spots out in less than three minutes.

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 03/20/09 07:19 PM

We ended up with 520 cars because of the "glitch in the system" for the event in Charlotte. They usally only run 460 cars but because over 600 cars got through by accident they were able to cut it back to 520 and go from there.
Posted By: RonP

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 03/20/09 07:35 PM

Have you got anything yet from the track Chris?
Posted By: Bratt Racing

Re: Pinks All Out 2009 Schedule - 03/22/09 05:26 PM

Guys did you know they have the list of racers on ZMAX web site? We are coming down from Ohio. We got 2 cars in I really thought it was so much easier then other tracks. I called last week they said sometime next week we should get the package. Hope to see you there. Look for the 65 Yellow Barracuda and 68 Blue GTS Dart. Both women drivers.
© 2024 Moparts Forums