Moparts

A huge THANKS to Al Alguire...

Posted By: Triggerfish

A huge THANKS to Al Alguire... - 04/09/12 03:58 PM

After reading a post on Moparts about his Cuda, I contacted Al few weeks ago because he lives in Vegas & my bro (who also lives in Vegas) was needing help fixing some leaks in his new 517 Hemi & getting the carbs fixed & tuned for MATS. Having been burned a few times in the past, Holly didn't think there was reputable Mopar mechanic in all of Vegas (especially one that knows Hemis)& doesn't trust many people w/ his Charger & once he met Al & saw his shop & work, he thought he had the right guy, but Saturday, after Al intalled the new carbs & tune was dialed in, my bro knew he found the right guy as the car was faster than its ever been. Al,Thanks for going the extra mile for Holly & when I build my next Mopar, I know where I'm taking it.

Attached picture 7157559-Shadorfaxpicsmallweb.jpg
Posted By: 8urvette

Re: A huge THANKS to Al Alguire... - 04/09/12 05:25 PM

he helped me once before when he lived in nor cal. very good guy. Friendly, knowledgeable and willing to go that extra mile.

Thanks Al
Posted By: Triple Threat

Re: A huge THANKS to Al Alguire... - 04/09/12 05:51 PM

Al Is one of the Good Guys out there. He helped us when we needed a hand down in Vegas.
Posted By: Triggerfish

Re: A huge THANKS to Al Alguire... - 04/09/12 06:56 PM

Quote:

Al Is one of the Good Guys out there. He helped us when we needed a hand down in Vegas.

He is definitely a good guy. Even drove out to Holly's (way across town)
on Easter to align the power steering pulley & replace the belt.
Also fired up the big Cuda's hemi for Holly when he went to pick up the Charger. Holly said those 1400 horses had the concrete shaking! Can't wait to see it run next weekend.

Attached picture 7157861-Hollys517.jpg
Posted By: 440lebaron

Re: A huge THANKS to Al Alguire... - 04/09/12 07:19 PM

hey al can ya come to rhode island to dial my super/gas car in...tired of going out in second round
gary
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: A huge THANKS to Al Alguire... - 04/10/12 06:17 AM

Buzz,Thanks fo rthe kudos. It is a pleasure to help people who are genuinely enthused about the hobby/sport. Your brother is a great guy with an awesome Mopar. Look forward to seeing it our there this weekend, even if it is not in the true street challenge deal.

44lebaron, have time will travel Super Gas, what a shark pool that is..

Dustin, If I were smart I should have let you guys both drive my cars and split the winnings. I would have come out smelling pretty good.
Posted By: Performance Only

Re: A huge THANKS to Al Alguire... - 04/10/12 01:33 PM

that damn Al, he's out there spreading cheer and good will again. he's gonna give us Mopar guys a bad name if he keeps that up.
yes, Al is one of the good guys for sure.
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: A huge THANKS to Al Alguire... - 04/10/12 02:17 PM

Quote:

that damn Al, he's out there spreading cheer and good will again. he's gonna give us Mopar guys a bad name if he keeps that up.

ALWAYS!!!...he is a friend..
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: A huge THANKS to Al Alguire... - 04/10/12 11:55 PM

Quote:

Stop it already, His head won't fit in his helmet..

Okay, he's one of the good guys... I guess..

Chris..
Posted By: brktracr

Re: A huge THANKS to Al Alguire... - 04/11/12 03:54 PM

Another one to say, he is one of the good guys out there.
© 2024 Moparts Forums