Moparts

BB valley cover w/ insp plate

Posted By: cudadan

BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/07/12 04:28 AM

are these in high demand,, i just sold one and couldnt believe how many ppl were looking for these,, i work at a full CNC machine shop and these are not to bad to produce,, any ideas?
Posted By: 74-440Charger

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/07/12 05:06 AM

Do you have a picture of it?
Posted By: AndyF

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/07/12 06:03 AM

No, they are not a real high demand item. I sell them to all of the major Mopar parts distributors and the monthly sales volume isn't all that high.

Attached picture 7107076-AR182(Large).jpg
Posted By: 74-440Charger

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/07/12 01:05 PM

Looks good, does it work with all heads? 906s right now but planning to go with E-RPMs when I rebuild. Do you sell direct or through dealers and what is the price of this unit?

Thanks

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/07/12 04:20 PM

Ok cool was just curious.if it was worth me making a few sets.
Posted By: 1964maxwedge

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/07/12 07:00 PM

So.will it work on a maxwedge iron head with indy single intake? What do they cost? You can pm with it thanks jim
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/07/12 09:41 PM

Quote:

So.will it work on a maxwedge iron head with indy single intake? What do they cost? You can pm with it thanks jim

Quote:

I sell them to all of the major Mopar parts distributors

Check the usual sources .

They will not work with any stock iron head.
Posted By: dare_dude

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/07/12 09:53 PM

Price and what heads will they work with?
Posted By: 383man

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/07/12 11:15 PM

Andy's looks something like the one Indy sells. Ron

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/07/12 11:16 PM

I make billet valley covers for Indy heads and Victor heads. Billet covers aren't going to fit cast iron heads because there isn't any surface for them to seal against.

Hughes Engines has the full selection of valley covers as well as a ton of other related stuff on their website.

http://www.hughesengines.com/Index/produ...WNjZXNzb3JpZXM=

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/07/12 11:18 PM

Yes, the billet ones are similiar to that. The Indy cover is cast and the edges are left rough. The AR Engineering covers are billet with fully machined edges. I also offer a clear cover for dyno work.

Attached picture 7108083-AR346.jpg
Posted By: lewtot184

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/08/12 12:17 AM

i made this one for iron heads. somewhat involved to do.

Attached picture 7108145-100_0311.jpg
Posted By: 383man

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/08/12 12:34 AM

Quote:

Yes, the billet ones are similiar to that. The Indy cover is cast and the edges are left rough. The AR Engineering covers are billet with fully machined edges. I also offer a clear cover for dyno work.

I like that clear one. Wish I would have know about it before I bought the Indy one. In fact when I bought the Indy cover I did not even know Andy made any covers at that time. Ron

Re: BB valley cover w/ insp plate - 03/10/12 01:00 AM

I might have to make a few..the clear cover is nice.also easy to make..guess I should get workn on these..gotta love a water jet and cnc machines.
© 2024 Moparts Forums