Moparts

Big Block engine books

Posted By: flatiron

Big Block engine books - 02/13/12 02:02 AM

Any opinions on good Big block performance engine building books?
Posted By: hudsonhornet7x

Re: Big Block engine books - 02/13/12 02:22 AM

By far the best book I have read is Andy F's book " How to build Max Performance Mopar Big Blocks".

In my opinion that book should be first on the list. Read it and absorb the knowledge!
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Big Block engine books - 02/13/12 02:59 AM

X2 also order the B-body performance book both from Mancini Racing and have them both in a few days
Gus

Attached picture 7068573-mysavoy.jpg
Posted By: fishy340

Re: Big Block engine books - 02/13/12 03:01 AM

Quote:

By far the best book I have read is Andy F's book " How to build Max Performance Mopar Big Blocks".

In my opinion that book should be first on the list. Read it and absorb the knowledge!

and im a sb only guy,i bought Andys and its pretty damn cool.
Posted By: 383man

Re: Big Block engine books - 02/13/12 03:30 AM

I have Andy's book also and it is the best I have seen. The good thing is it is the most modern that I have seen with many up to date aluminum heads used and many real dyno runs he did to tell you what works good. Its the best if you want to build a big block wedge stroker. Ron
Posted By: AndyF

Re: Big Block engine books - 02/13/12 04:54 PM

Tom has a book section here on Moparts. If you buy the books from his page then Moparts gets a little bit of the action. That way you help fund the site.

http://www.moparts.org/moparts/books/index.html
Posted By: DAK512

Re: Big Block engine books - 02/13/12 06:46 PM

Andy's book gets 2 from me
Posted By: flatiron

Re: Big Block engine books - 02/13/12 10:56 PM

Quote:

Tom has a book section here on Moparts. If you buy the books from his page then Moparts gets a little bit of the action. That way you help fund the site.

http://www.moparts.org/moparts/books/index.html

I clicked on the site and then clicked on the book and Amazon .com came up if I buy from here does Moparts get a cut? I don't buy much off line
© 2024 Moparts Forums