Moparts

MCG subscription

Posted By: CHAPPER

MCG subscription - 01/20/12 02:24 AM

I just got a notice that my MCG subscription is about to expire... SO..? BUT,,,my question is ,,what/whose Mopar shows REQUIRE this,,,other than MoPower events..? Hopefully none..
I won't be attending any Mopower events, so, I am not planning on re-newing it unless other events are going to require it too..
Posted By: joshking440

Re: MCG subscription - 01/20/12 03:01 PM

The design WAS that if you participated in the points you got a free subscription..... But that required people from the series to follow thru with their end.... You see where this is going.

The only way MCG was able to recoup some expense for all the advertising of the series was to REQUIRE you to subscribe.

WHEN I have a point series, the subscription will be included.

I suggest re upping that subscription.... There is some really cool stuff about to be announced in the magazine..... And THINGS CHANGE...
Posted By: dartman366

Re: MCG subscription - 01/20/12 03:45 PM

Quote:

The design WAS that if you participated in the points you got a free subscription..... But that required people from the series to follow thru with their end.... You see where this is going.

The only way MCG was able to recoup some expense for all the advertising of the series was to REQUIRE you to subscribe.

WHEN I have a point series, the subscription will be included.

I suggest re upping that subscription.... There is some really cool stuff about to be announced in the magazine..... And THINGS CHANGE...

Thank's for the heads up Josh, I was on the fence about re-upping mine also.
© 2024 Moparts Forums