Posted By: racerx

Plastic interior panels. - 09/23/23 12:24 PM

Be Glade when they start reproducing them....that is all. rolleyes
Posted By: John_Kunkel

Re: Plastic interior panels. - 09/23/23 03:46 PM

Attached picture Glade.jpg
Posted By: 70X

Re: Plastic interior panels. - 09/26/23 08:07 AM

I think you are going to have to be the one to do the reproducing if you want them. I don't see them being made.
Posted By: 4x4 Roundup

Re: Plastic interior panels. - 09/26/23 10:04 PM

[ iagreequote=racerx]Be Glade when they start reproducing them....that is all. rolleyes [/quote]
iagree

But don't hold your breath. However, there are still some of the new Military Surplus panels (70's Model ?) for Custom cab in black out there to be had. twocents
Posted By: racerx

Re: Plastic interior panels. - 09/28/23 12:31 PM

What made me think about posting this is i was looking around in the for-sale ad and seen a 2nd gen ram that had pretty nice interior panels and i work would be nice if they were remanufacture.
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Plastic interior panels. - 10/02/23 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by racerx
What made me think about posting this is i was looking around in the for-sale ad and seen a 2nd gen ram that had pretty nice interior panels and i work would be nice if they were remanufacture.

Same here , the panels on my 98 are badly sunfaded from it spending most all it's life in Arkansas , I bought a used pair that I need to clean the cloth armrest sections on. Sadly these will be tough to repop as the 2 inserts are plastic pin welded in place and not easily swapped.
© 2024 Moparts Forums