Moparts

TRX wheel stands

Posted By: maxwedge1

TRX wheel stands - 04/20/23 11:10 AM

quite a few videos of trx rams out now pulling the front wheels for a few feet and up to 100'. im guessing some digital tricks or am i wrong ?
Posted By: racerx

Re: TRX wheel stands - 04/20/23 12:59 PM

They tell me their video games. shruggy
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: TRX wheel stands - 04/20/23 01:33 PM

Yes, digital GTA game stuff.

Even the Helephant? Transplants are not going for it and the stock trucks on a 200 shot and slicks are not either.
Posted By: Bad340fish

Re: TRX wheel stands - 05/03/23 04:50 PM

The one I drove sure wanted to, or so it felt. It rocks back hard then the front tires slip, traction control grabs it for a second and its gone. In reality it would be very difficult for such a beast to carry the wheels at any power level.

I absolutely loved the one I drove. It rode awesome, it was very nice on the highway. It smoothed the junk Oklahoma country 2 lanes right now. Such a nice truck to drive, quiete(for me) comfortable, and a total beast when you leaned into. Would %100 be my daily driver if I could stomach the price.

What was really crazy about it was how huge it felt, I drive a 2016 Silverado 3500HD 4x4 dually every day and the TRX felt massive.
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: TRX wheel stands - 05/03/23 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Bad340fish
The one I drove sure wanted to, or so it felt. It rocks back hard then the front tires slip, traction control grabs it for a second and its gone. In reality it would be very difficult for such a beast to carry the wheels at any power level.

I absolutely loved the one I drove. It rode awesome, it was very nice on the highway. It smoothed the junk Oklahoma country 2 lanes right now. Such a nice truck to drive, quiete(for me) comfortable, and a total beast when you leaned into. Would %100 be my daily driver if I could stomach the price.

What was really crazy about it was how huge it felt, I drive a 2016 Silverado 3500HD 4x4 dually every day and the TRX felt massive.
They do feel massive. I have a new one and while I hate paying that kind of money for a vehicle I kept telling myself "you only live once". It's a beast for sure! In "Sport" mode it holds the shifts longer, firms suspension, less assist to PS, 70% to rear wheels with less traction control....WOW. Mine isn't daily driver but will be driven often.
Posted By: NITROUSN

Re: TRX wheel stands - 05/04/23 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by larrymopar360
Originally Posted by Bad340fish

They do feel massive. I have a new one and while I hate paying that kind of money for a vehicle I kept telling myself "you only live once". It's a beast for sure! In "Sport" mode it holds the shifts longer, firms suspension, less assist to PS, 70% to rear wheels with less traction control....WOW. Mine isn't daily driver but will be driven often.

You bought one? Nice. Pics?
Posted By: redraptor

Re: TRX wheel stands - 05/06/23 10:05 AM

Yes, Pics please. And they don't have to be wheel stands! drive
Posted By: TheOtherDodge

Re: TRX wheel stands - 05/09/23 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by maxwedge1
quite a few videos of trx rams out now pulling the front wheels for a few feet and up to 100'. im guessing some digital tricks or am i wrong ?

Because everything on the internet is true! Those are video games.. They seem real though! eek
Posted By: 2boltmain

Re: TRX wheel stands - 05/09/23 02:38 PM

The ones I see are computer generated. The clips I saw are of TRXs wrecking after a launch wheelie. You can tell its fake because when they hit something there is no absorption but rather a "pinball" bouncing off the object.
© 2024 Moparts Forums