Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/01/22 04:00 PM

Stolen 2000 dodge 3500 from st.paul mn.

Attached picture dodge 3500.jpg
Posted By: 1969ronnie

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/01/22 04:24 PM

wave eyes are open in the Tri-State area . looks clean in the picture . bump
Posted By: johnzgarage

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/04/22 01:48 AM

What does this go to ? police and i found this in back of my stolen recovered truck.
[img]20220703_121746[412][/img]

Attached picture cat.jpg
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/04/22 03:02 PM

I’d guess a dpf/catalyst off of a diesel pickup. Doesn’t look to be a Ram one though….
Posted By: VL21

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/05/22 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by J_BODY
I’d guess a dpf/catalyst off of a diesel pickup. Doesn’t look to be a Ram one though….

I think that is what it is, and from the 2 I have seen, off a newish Ferd diesel, the delete boys are at work in my area, I have only seen them off the trucks, but they DID have a bolt together flange ... and I am told they bring BIG bucks from the guys who got caught without them.

Good to see you got your truck back, what kind of condition is it in?

If the truck is unhurt, the thieves might have left you some payment.

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/05/22 02:30 AM

Truck needs lots of work. I need to replace the column first, to get a better idea of whats going on. Im going to be quiet about the rest for now.

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/11/22 01:11 AM

Lot's of repairs on truck. Truck need's a repaint found scratch"s all over both doors. Never got my 20" car trailer back or the new trailer tires with new chrome wagon wheels.
While cleaning the back of the truck bed out, I found a hoodie with a employee card. He still works there (The House, 300 S. Owasso Blvd E
St. Paul, MN 55117) he work's in the warehouse. Cop's didnt do anything. The detective working on this went on vacation, told me he would look into in 2-3 weeks.
This is a Fd-up world.
Posted By: RTSrunner

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/11/22 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by johnzgarage
Lot's of repairs on truck. Truck need's a repaint found scratch"s all over both doors. Never got my 20" car trailer back or the new trailer tires with new chrome wagon wheels.
While cleaning the back of the truck bed out, I found a hoodie with a employee card. He still works there (The House, 300 S. Owasso Blvd E
St. Paul, MN 55117) he work's in the warehouse. Cop's didnt do anything. The detective working on this went on vacation, told me he would look into in 2-3 weeks.
This is a Fd-up world.

Wow,it is indeed.All that evidence or leads at least and it's ignored.The locals in my boro would be on it asap I believe,not fans of thieves! And that being left behind just goes to show you how stupid thieves can be.

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/11/22 01:40 AM

They ran the truck out of fuel at the fleet farm gas staition and abandoned the truck. The detective said he will ask for the video there when he gets back from vacation.
Posted By: RTSrunner

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/11/22 02:10 AM

Running out of fuel at a gas station...I stand by my stupid thieves statement!
Posted By: moparx

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/11/22 05:30 PM

boneheads of the highest magnitude ! i wonder if they went to school to be so gifted ? laugh2
as to the evidence left behind, my local officers would have that dunce in cuffs before he knew what happened to him.
beer
Posted By: VL21

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/11/22 10:17 PM

They ran the truck out of fuel at the fleet farm gas staition and abandoned the truck. The detective said he will ask for the video there when he gets back from vacation.

If they wait until the worthless detective gets back from vacation to ask for the tape, it will likely be recorded over ... is his name Barney by any chance?
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 07/12/22 03:41 AM

This is a Fd-up world.

mad ...and yet they frown on vigilante justice. rolleyes
Glad you got it back. Good luck with it.
Posted By: SLO-KID

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 08/06/22 07:39 PM

Any updates?? Start the healing yet?
Posted By: Moparite

Re: Be on the look out STOLEN. - 08/07/22 01:22 PM

You should threaten to file a complaint of said detective and see if that gets them to move more quickly.
© 2024 Moparts Forums