Moparts

Aftermarket LRE Wheels?

Posted By: 440custom

Aftermarket LRE Wheels? - 11/09/20 04:18 PM

Who makes a Little Red Express Wheel "look a like" in the aftermarket? I picked up a Ramcharger and really like the look of the chrome slots. I seem to remember that someone made a wheel that really looked like them? I know I saved the info somewhere, but can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance,...
Posted By: LilRed7879

Re: Aftermarket LRE Wheels? - 11/09/20 07:41 PM

American Racing makes the Ansen Slot aluminum version. Other than that there is a gentleman making some steel ones on a small scale - John Phillips. And last is Bogart racing wheels - they will make any size you want - but NOT cheap
Posted By: duster2

Re: Aftermarket LRE Wheels? - 11/10/20 01:36 AM

If I remember right there was an episode of Garage Squad , they did a Little Red Express and replaced the wheels , with
some good look alike ones. I think I have the episode on my DVR , I will check it out and see if they say where they got them.

Frank
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: Aftermarket LRE Wheels? - 11/10/20 03:37 AM

I've been trying to find the old style aluminum ones that look similar but can never find them around here. Someome replaced my originals with cheap aftermarket ones years ago. Probably the same person who installed the cheap chinese engine dress up kit with the tall valve covers and spinner valve cover bolts realcrazy
Posted By: OrangeProwler

Re: Aftermarket LRE Wheels? - 11/10/20 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by duster2

If I remember right there was an episode of Garage Squad , they did a Little Red Express and replaced the wheels , with
some good look alike ones. I think I have the episode on my DVR , I will check it out and see if they say where they got them.

Frank

Those are the same wheels LilRed7879 mentioned that are made by John Phillips.
© 2024 Moparts Forums