Moparts

Who went to the Nats, what did ya drive, what did ya score?

Posted By: wedgeheaded

Who went to the Nats, what did ya drive, what did ya score? - 08/12/18 01:49 PM

I went fri and sat, drove my 92 CTD dually with 3rd gen wheels,(Fat Chick) bought some trim, and other smalls, but my big score was a pair of black 4th gen Larado power seats. Very happy!
Posted By: JDMopar

Re: Who went to the Nats, what did ya drive, what did ya score? - 08/19/18 11:57 PM

I was there Friday and Saturday also, and drove my 04 2500. I got a great deal on a new in the box Wilwood brake kit. Found some 65 Barracuda tail light bezels dirt cheap, and also found some acorn style rallye wheel center caps for a buck each. I bought a RB to B distributor adapter from Mancinis, and some stuff from the cheap tool vendor. Plus, I got a free cold shower before I could make it to the truck on Friday! laugh2 Felt good though....as dang hot as it was.
Posted By: sthemi

Re: Who went to the Nats, what did ya drive, what did ya score? - 08/27/18 05:27 AM

Drove my new Ram.. bought a 69 Chrysler 300 from the parts swap,and a back bumper...
Went to Detroit the next weekend and did DreamCruise after we picked up the car...
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Who went to the Nats, what did ya drive, what did ya score? - 08/28/18 04:11 PM

Got stuck in the quagmire by the car corral, was pulling a single axle trailer but hammered it hard and got out of there barely! If I would have drove my 84 crew cab dually 2wd it would probably still be there! work Didn't buy anything but sold a bunch of scrap for good money... boogie
© 2024 Moparts Forums