Moparts

Road noise with BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A's

Posted By: PAULS_340

Road noise with BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A's - 08/16/17 12:11 AM

I need new tires on my '06 Dakota 4x4 does Anyone have these tires and can tell me what's the road noise like?
Posted By: Morty426

Re: Road noise with BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A's - 08/17/17 01:59 PM

There is noise from them - I prefer the All - Terrains - have run them for 100s of thousands of miles with no issues
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: Road noise with BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A's - 08/20/17 08:27 PM

I'm leaning toward the Rugged Terrain T/A also for my '79 Power Wagon. Even if they are a little noisy, I really like the way they look. Also, I've read a lot of reviews, and the All Terrains get poor reviews for durability. Several people write that they only got around 20,000 miles and less out of them with primarily street use, which is the type of driving I do.

Re: Road noise with BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A's - 08/21/17 01:57 AM

I also like the Cooper Discoverer A/T3. Similarly priced.

Attached picture discoverer.jpeg
Posted By: SteveS

Re: Road noise with BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A's - 08/22/17 02:27 AM

I have those Coopers on my Explorer, and I have been very happy with them. They are wearing well, and have excellent traction in snow. They are quiet. I would definitely buy them again.

I have had All-Terrains on other trucks,, but I would buy the Coopers again.

My F150 came with Rugged Trails, and they were OK. I replaced them with Michelins that I like better.

Re: Road noise with BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A's - 08/22/17 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By SteveS
I have those Coopers on my Explorer, and I have been very happy with them. They are wearing well, and have excellent traction in snow. They are quiet. I would definitely buy them again.

I have had All-Terrains on other trucks,, but I would buy the Coopers again.

My F150 came with Rugged Trails, and they were OK. I replaced them with Michelins that I like better.
Great. Thanks for that information!
Posted By: Paul_Fancsali

Re: Road noise with BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A's - 08/22/17 08:33 PM

Michilin LTX all season if not off roading great in all weather except heavy mud
© 2024 Moparts Forums