Moparts

AZ truck parts

Posted By: PIPES

AZ truck parts - 04/27/17 05:23 AM

Anyone in Arizona know a good place to score parts for older vehicles? Like the junk yards from years ago, where cars where just stacked up and put wherever the was room. Not like the new auto recycling places, neat, orderly rows and everything labeled and inventoried.
I moved to Glendale about 2 years ago from Minnesota and I don't know where the good places are down here.
I just picked up a 77 W-150 and it needs a few odd things and some love here and there.
Thanks in advance guys!
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: AZ truck parts - 04/27/17 04:42 PM

Just hit the yards down on Broadway in Phoenix this week and there are NO trucks of your vintage there! Actually was walking in the Pick and Pull there and a couple guys were walking out towards their first gen Cummins truck and said there was nothing in there. Only places left are Desert Valley and Hidden Valley in Maricopa, didn't have time to go to either. shruggy
Posted By: PIPES

Re: AZ truck parts - 04/28/17 01:57 AM

Pick and pull yards are probably hit and miss with what they have, they seem to turn the inventory fairly quick.
There are a couple within a few miles of my house...guess I'll just have to keep an eye out.
Thanks
© 2024 Moparts Forums