Moparts

So I was thinking I need another garage......

Posted By: Dragula

So I was thinking I need another garage...... - 04/13/15 03:52 AM

We have a growing collection of ATV's now....And I need another garage. When I realized I live in NY where death and taxes are all that you can expect here as they will never get it, but just keep raising them.. And if I build another garage I have to pay for permits, inspection(s), and ultimately, more taxes......

So I started looking at Toy Haulers and thinking that could work....Any of you guys use any, and what features do you like best?

I was thinking of non-fifth wheel type so I could keep the cap on the truck...Something around 30ft with a bathroom..
Posted By: redraptor

Re: So I was thinking I need another garage...... - 04/14/15 12:45 AM

Sooo. Do you want a garage or a bumper pull trailer? All kinds of ways to store stuff. Less to make it transportable(if that's what you want). Converting a camper would be cheap but labor intensive. You lookin' to buy a plate every year to get around the bull crap?
Posted By: Dragula

Re: So I was thinking I need another garage...... - 04/14/15 03:35 AM

Looking at a bumper pull at this point....I figure we could get camping and 4-wheeling all in the same weekend where we go....The shorter ones =<27ft seem to be limited. Since the truck is up to it, I have been looking at the 29-33 footers...They get expensive quick. But then again so does a 24x30 garage with a lift...Maybe not this year, but I think in the near future.
Posted By: redraptor

Re: So I was thinking I need another garage...... - 04/15/15 12:38 AM

Wow! I need a job that pays as good as yours. Go fast cars AND 4 wheelers. Miss that truck yet? (mean green)
© 2024 Moparts Forums