Moparts

Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use....

Posted By: Dragula

Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 02/23/15 01:48 AM

Buffalo is sure getting a taste of winter this year..My trusty green snow shovel tackles it pretty well with my new cab...

Posted By: NITROUSN

Re: Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 02/23/15 02:49 AM

My shovel is Orange.

Attached picture 8437889-kubota.JPG
Posted By: savoy64

Re: Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 02/23/15 08:10 PM

doesnt look like much snow----whats all the whining----went to my brothers house near reno NV for a one week vacation--he had 2 snow storms drop 7 feet of snow----we spent all week shoveling out one car width from his 4 car garage to the street-----never seen anything like it-----and you couldnt hear us whining in buffalo.....hahahaha

Re: Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 02/26/15 02:28 AM

We got 7ft in less than 48hrs this year already with 51days straight snow fall and no day this year above freezing yet....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6oXJcg7aM
Posted By: Quicksilver440

Re: Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 02/26/15 04:00 AM

dang Dracula...don't know how you guys do that. We are in a drought here.It as 80 the other day...high 60's today.I was in shorts and T-shirt working on the yard and in the driveway on my boys sweptline. just harvested the cauliflower and other stuff out of the garden too. Got tomato's blooming in the greenhouse too. If I want snow I visit the 18" of it at the family Cabin an hour away...that's all we got this year.

Re: Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 02/26/15 04:26 AM

Quote:

dang Dracula...don't know how you guys do that. We are in a drought here.It as 80 the other day...high 60's today.I was in shorts and T-shirt working on the yard and in the driveway on my boys sweptline. just harvested the cauliflower and other stuff out of the garden too. Got tomato's blooming in the greenhouse too. If I want snow I visit the 18" of it at the family Cabin an hour away...that's all we got this year.

Well today, it got to 14* and tonight its dropping to -6*...again. Tomorrow I drag my Duster to an indoor car show...in this nice lovely weather....Ever tow 10klbs on snow covered roads, let alone fire a +700hp drag car in less than 20* weather?
Posted By: Jeremiah

Re: Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 02/26/15 09:17 AM

Quote:

Ever tow 10klbs on snow covered roads, let alone fire a +700hp drag car in less than 20* weather?

Yes, and no.

Attached picture 8441333-HamiltonMtn112-21-2012.jpg
Posted By: Quicksilver440

Re: Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 02/26/15 10:07 AM

Nope...never have towed in much snow other than my offroad campiung trailer....3000 lbs.

I think its cold when its in the 30's. When I have to wear a sweatshirt in the garage...
Posted By: CTD5.9

Re: Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 02/27/15 12:27 AM

Quote:

Well today, it got to 14* and tonight its dropping to -6*...again. Tomorrow I drag my Duster to an indoor car show...in this nice lovely weather....Ever tow 10klbs on snow covered roads, let alone fire a +700hp drag car in less than 20* weather?

All that work into an engine and you didn't install a block heater?

Re: Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 02/27/15 02:21 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Ever tow 10klbs on snow covered roads, let alone fire a +700hp drag car in less than 20* weather?

Yes, and no.

I want one of those!
Posted By: W.I.N. Racing

Re: Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 02/28/15 04:52 AM

Its been above 32*F for a total of 6hrs in the month of February in good old Western NY
Posted By: redraptor

Re: Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 02/28/15 01:39 PM

My shovel is red and silver. Yes, cabs are nice. Wish I had one for the blue shovel.
Posted By: moparmandjh

Re: Man have I been putting the old Snow Shovel to use.... - 03/01/15 04:12 AM

It's been in the 20's here. I've been in the lake 3 times this week.

Attached picture 8444310-2014111295142438.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums