Moparts

deep wheels 2014 ram

Posted By: dodgzilla 1

deep wheels 2014 ram - 09/16/14 04:53 PM

i just got a 2014 ram 1500, all blacked out. even the emblems are blacked out with no hemi badges. i want to put on a diffrent style of wheels. it seems i can't get the right answer from the wheel stores. everybody has a diffrent opinion. what i should have done was came here first for the best answer. what i am whating to know is what is the widest and deepest back space i can go. i have alwaysed liked the deep dish look. i am staying with 20'' rims and i want to keep the tires and rim tucked in the fender well. i am also going to do a mild drop om the truck as well. hopefully ya'll can help me out.

thanks,
wayne.
Posted By: Soopernaut

Re: deep wheels 2014 ram - 09/16/14 07:39 PM

Quote:

i what i am whating to know is what is the widest and deepest back space i can go. i have alwaysed liked the deep dish look.

Those statements contradict each other. You want less backspacing for a deep dished wheel.
Posted By: dodgzilla 1

Re: deep wheels 2014 ram - 09/17/14 12:50 PM

i'm surprised that i even got all of that typed down without making it sound like i am really wasted, which i am. on heavy meds from being shot by a .45. thanks for the correction. i want less back space.
Posted By: 76dodgeboy

Re: deep wheels 2014 ram - 09/18/14 05:19 PM

Wider would also make them Deeper given the proper backspacing. The trend these guys are doing these days is a 20" plus rim 12" wide

Attached picture 8273842-bleh.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums