Moparts

Ready to install my LRE seats! Now in the truck, pics

Posted By: bigblock340power

Ready to install my LRE seats! Now in the truck, pics - 09/14/14 01:59 AM

I bought some LRE/warlock/Adventurer sport seats from Sam (Palomino) a few months ago, and finally got them done. All ready to install tomorrow morning when the weather is cooler.
Sand blasted the frame, primed/painted it. Got the seats recovered in my parchment color for my truck. I'm stoked! Can't wait till tomorrow to get them in (I'll have more pics then).

Posted By: Golden-Arm

Re: Ready to install my LRE seats! - 09/14/14 03:21 AM

sweet. does the buddy seat have the snap, to lock it down? hard to tell, from the pic.
Posted By: wally426ci

Re: Ready to install my LRE seats! - 09/14/14 05:29 AM

Nice!

Re: Ready to install my LRE seats! - 09/14/14 07:53 AM

Quote:

sweet. does the buddy seat have the snap, to lock it down? ahrd to tell, from the pic.

Not yet. I think it snaps when in the up position, to hold it in place when up. Perhaps some LRE people can chime in to shed some light on this (or pics would be better).
Posted By: redraptor

Re: Ready to install my LRE seats! - 09/14/14 01:58 PM

Quote:

Quote:

sweet. does the buddy seat have the snap, to lock it down? ahrd to tell, from the pic.

Not yet. I think it snaps when in the up position, to hold it in place when up. Perhaps some LRE people can chime in to shed some light on this (or pics would be better).

Yeah, it's to hold it up. The seats look really sharp. Don't get in with dirty jeans.

Re: Ready to install my LRE seats! - 09/14/14 09:15 PM

WOW! This went tooooo easy! Now I'm a little .
The bench is out, bucket seats are in, and looking damn nice (in my opinion). I'm digging the he-dpuble-toothpicks out of them. I really want to say thanks to Sam for giving me a break when buying them (Thank you Sam). You set a little higher in them compared to a bench, but that's OK too, they feel fantastic! I've still got to install the "buddy" seat back brace, but I don't see that as being any problem.
Here are a few pics.

Posted By: dynotune440

Re: Ready to install my LRE seats! - 09/15/14 01:53 AM

That looks NICE!!!
Posted By: RUNCHARGER

Re: Ready to install my LRE seats! - 09/15/14 02:02 AM

I love those seats, they look great and hold you in there nicely as well. Only bad thing is the vinyl but you can't beat the looks of them.

Sheldon
Posted By: VL21

Re: Ready to install my LRE seats! - 09/15/14 02:04 AM

That looks great!

Always liked the look of that seat.

By any chance are they comfortable as well as good looking?

Attached picture 8270113-thumbsup.jpg

Re: Ready to install my LRE seats! - 09/15/14 05:42 AM

Quote:

That looks great!

Always liked the look of that seat.

By any chance are they comfortable as well as good looking?

I haven't taken the truck out for a ride yet, but just sitting in them, they feel wonderful! Not "give you a massage" wonderful, but plenty damn close!
Posted By: stormer41

Re: Ready to install my LRE seats! - 09/15/14 09:50 PM

Posted By: 5thAve

Re: Ready to install my LRE seats! - 09/16/14 12:59 AM

Looks good!! I have to clean mine up sometime. Some small annoying animals decided to make the console a home and what was in there wasn't pretty. I still have nightmares.
© 2024 Moparts Forums