Moparts

LRE/warlock bucket seat foam

Posted By: bigblock340power

LRE/warlock bucket seat foam - 08/06/14 10:58 PM

Does any one know where to get LRE/warlock bucket seat foam? I know Legendary doesn't make it. But I'd sure like to find some (two)! Or buy from some ones stash/NOS before I go to the upholster.
Oh, Sam, I know you'll most likely see this and comment. But I had to try here.
Posted By: redraptor

Re: LRE/warlock bucket seat foam - 08/07/14 12:34 AM

Is it really specific or can you cut newer less likely to breakdown foam/padding from the upholsterer?
Posted By: LilRed7879

Re: LRE/warlock bucket seat foam - 08/07/14 06:19 PM

As far as I know you will not find any "new" pre-cut foam available. You upholsterer should be able to cut foam for you and get it right though.

Re: LRE/warlock bucket seat foam - 08/08/14 04:34 AM

Quote:

As far as I know you will not find any "new" pre-cut foam available. You upholsterer should be able to cut foam for you and get it right though.

Yah I was kinda figuring that would be the case. But I had to ask.

Thanks
Posted By: dynotune440

Re: LRE/warlock bucket seat foam - 08/11/14 01:30 AM

Re: LRE/warlock bucket seat foam - 08/11/14 02:47 AM

Quote:

What Sam, no comment!?
Posted By: dynotune440

Re: LRE/warlock bucket seat foam - 08/11/14 07:28 AM

Quote:

Quote:

What Sam, no comment!?

I would just be saying the same thing you already know, so I figured I would sit back and have some popcorn....
Good to hear about the parchment samples....

Re: LRE/warlock bucket seat foam - 08/11/14 07:55 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What Sam, no comment!?

I would just be saying the same thing you already know, so I figured I would sit back and have some popcorn....
Good to hear about the parchment samples....

Yup! As soon as I get the Duster squared away (putting the roller-ized short block in tomorrow. Then put it back in the garage.), I'll be getting at the truck a bit harder. Mostly want to make it a little more friendly to the eye.
Posted By: wicked872

Re: LRE/warlock bucket seat foam - 10/17/14 03:23 AM

if you haven't found any yet, I may have a complete foam for one seat with a little bit of damage and one complete seat with the upholstery still on, will have to dig through the garage to look, let me know.

Re: LRE/warlock bucket seat foam - 10/17/14 10:06 AM

Quote:

if you haven't found any yet, I may have a complete foam for one seat with a little bit of damage and one complete seat with the upholstery still on, will have to dig through the garage to look, let me know.

Thanks, but the seats are all done, and in.
© 2024 Moparts Forums