Moparts

Should I?

Posted By: Cheeto

Should I? - 09/02/13 08:31 PM

Truck hasn't sold (probably because it rarely gets driven and the only advertising is a sticker in the back window) so I'm thinking I should go ahead and play with it some more. I never did hook up the vac/volts/tach so I'm thinking I might as well go back to the basic dash face...notice I didn't say stock .

Attached picture 7836722-cfdash.jpg
Posted By: 340SHORTY

Re: Should I? - 09/02/13 09:14 PM

Go for it..
Posted By: Mopar2DBone

Re: Should I? - 09/03/13 02:57 AM

Not sure I understand the question.. If it has anything to do with ruining a good faceplate I would say " whoaaa nelly".. Getting hard to find in my neck of the woods..
Posted By: Webster

Re: Should I? - 09/03/13 03:14 AM

Whatever you do it will be done and look right,,
Posted By: old_goat

Re: Should I? - 09/03/13 03:36 AM

Why not? If it were the last one on the face of the earth, I might think different.
I wouldn't need a 110 outlet in mine though! Lol. J/k

Re: Should I? - 09/03/13 05:28 AM

Quote:

... If it has anything to do with ruining a good faceplate I would say " whoaaa nelly"...

Good point. For what I have planned I can use a repaired faceplate.

Re: Should I? - 09/03/13 05:32 AM

Quote:

...I wouldn't need a 110 outlet in mine though!...

But where will I plug in my 65" big-screen to play Xbox?

Actually, the outlet cover was used because the bare carbon fiber fabric doesn't look as good without the resin over it.
Posted By: Polarapete

Re: Should I? - 09/03/13 09:01 PM

I have seen your truck in person and I know that whatever you do it will be done in good taste. That is one sweet ride!!

Re: Should I? - 09/03/13 09:05 PM

Thanks! I ordered the carbon fabric today. Won't be here in time for the Kalispell show and I'm not certain I can make it to that show anyway.
© 2024 Moparts Forums