Moparts

truck bedliner

Posted By: 67dodge67

truck bedliner - 04/19/13 06:58 PM

Have a question here... who makes a bed liner for a 84 D250 standard cab? Anyone? I have a feeling that's a "no one does" but thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Dave
Posted By: 340SHORTY

Re: truck bedliner - 04/20/13 04:19 AM

There were a few companys makeing them back then. I dont know if any are still being produced. I see used 1s for sale once in a while. The hard 1s were notorious for the stuff in the bed to slide around all the time. known
Posted By: Golden-Arm

Re: truck bedliner - 04/20/13 05:05 AM

rhino-liner and line-x do. forget those cheap plastic ones. all your stuff will slide around, and the liner itself will act as a giant sanding block, wearing the paint away from the inside of the bed, allowing it to rust due to the moisture it also traps.
Posted By: 67dodge67

Re: truck bedliner - 04/21/13 05:23 AM

Yah, I know about stuff sliding around and moisture trap... I already did the liner out of the can but wanted to have a plastic liner in there as well, to give it a "clean" finish instead of the dings in the wheel wells... sure I could straighten it out, but a bed liner is a nice clean appearance. Ahhhh well, time to go to plan "B". Haha. Thanks for the replies.

Dave
Posted By: ahy

Re: truck bedliner - 04/21/13 10:33 AM

I had a nice clean used liner for a Brand F on Craigslist for a while and no takers. For the reasons mentioned above, no takers. I got it out just in time to save the bed from rust. That truck sports SEM bedliner now... dented fender wells and all.
Posted By: hp383

Re: truck bedliner - 04/21/13 02:05 PM

Call O'Reillys. I bought one for a 78 from them back in 2005 or so.

It was special order and ready to pick up in 3 days. $150 or so was all it took.
© 2024 Moparts Forums