Moparts

Anyone else going to "the work truck show" in Indy next

Posted By: Challenger 1

Anyone else going to "the work truck show" in Indy next - 02/28/13 05:18 PM

week?

Should be a good show and we will learn more about future fuels and equipment.
Anyone here going?
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Anyone else going to "the work truck show" in Indy next - 03/01/13 03:27 AM

More info!

Re: Anyone else going to "the work truck show" in Indy next - 03/01/13 12:45 PM

web page

Hopefully will learn more about alternative fuels for tomorrow and today! See the lastest equipment available also.
web page
Posted By: jstollfu

Re: Anyone else going to "the work truck show" in Indy next - 03/01/13 03:56 PM

I used to work for the trade group that puts on that show. The National Truck Equipment Assoc. (NTEA) The show is mainly for compaines up fit trucks, cube van bodies, dump beds, snow removal equip, landscaping equip bodies, ambulance builders, wreckers, roll backs, etc. anyone that takes a bare cab and chassis and adds to it. It is a Big show, it fills up all the convention space in Indy. The show usually alternates to a different city each year, but mainly Indy, and Atlanta because they are centrally located. They have side presentations, the big topic has been alternate fuels, hybryds, diesel emission changes. The OEM usally have engineering staff on had for Q&A. Check it out if you have any interest in that stuff, it's worth while, Josh-

Re: Anyone else going to "the work truck show" in Indy next - 03/01/13 04:22 PM

Quote:

I used to work for the trade group that puts on that show. The National Truck Equipment Assoc. (NTEA) The show is mainly for compaines up fit trucks, cube van bodies, dump beds, snow removal equip, landscaping equip bodies, ambulance builders, wreckers, roll backs, etc. anyone that takes a bare cab and chassis and adds to it. It is a Big show, it fills up all the convention space in Indy. The show usually alternates to a different city each year, but mainly Indy, and Atlanta because they are centrally located. They have side presentations, the big topic has been alternate fuels, hybryds, diesel emission changes. The OEM usally have engineering staff on had for Q&A. Check it out if you have any interest in that stuff, it's worth while, Josh-

Yup, I'm plan on buying several trucks this year, have been holding off for too many years now. Got to make a move and can't miss a show this close to home to help me make educated decisions on what to buy here soon. I have mounted truck bodies in my shop also. Thanks for your input. Indy is a good place to have this kind of show.
© 2024 Moparts Forums