Moparts

Looking for bumpers, seats and more at the bone yard.

Posted By: 70FJ5383

Looking for bumpers, seats and more at the bone yard. - 02/25/13 06:01 AM

You guys helped me with some interchangeability parts info so I went looking.
Actually found some stuff I can use. Nice cloth seats, good bumpers and even a Lund visor. All the same color as my rc. Hated to leave them there for fear someone else might get em but i worked the weekend. Going today to pick them up. Some other cool stuff like cruise controls, chrome trim, perfect 71 dash pads, nice 71 grill, Kenco running boards, Mopar bed rails and tonneau cover and a few more things. Thanks for the help. Check out the pics.
http://s175.beta.photobucket.com/user/70FJ5383E/library/Krap%20Junk%20yard

Attached picture 7602492-IMG_03522.jpg
Posted By: 340SHORTY

Re: Looking for bumpers, seats and more at the bone yard. - 02/25/13 06:28 AM

Looks like it was a nice 80s RC at 1 time. The side marker lights on that van are rare in good shape, especially the red 1s..
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: Looking for bumpers, seats and more at the bone yard. - 02/25/13 06:42 AM

Dang.... pulling parts in a S N O W Y junkyard....Us California guys are wimps!
Posted By: basketcase

Re: Looking for bumpers, seats and more at the bone yard. - 02/25/13 06:57 PM

looks like fun, been a while since I been to a yard.
Posted By: cheapstreetdustr

Re: Looking for bumpers, seats and more at the bone yard. - 02/26/13 08:03 PM

i need the passenger front fender chrome wheel well lip and black extension that connects to the front of it...if they have one un damaged let me know how much.
looks like that red short bed might have one in good shape?
Posted By: moparguy7074

Re: Looking for bumpers, seats and more at the bone yard. - 02/27/13 01:43 AM

Hey I think I know that yard!
Posted By: 70FJ5383

Re: Looking for bumpers, seats and more at the bone yard. - 02/27/13 02:08 AM

Hey Cheapstreet... I am going back there this Friday before leaving for the Indy Mopar show I'll check those parts out for ya. What are they worth, maybe 25 bucks. Not sure what he wants though. Already got my parts but need a couple small items. Got my front cloth buckets and rear seat, center console, seat belts, both bumpers and that Lund visor for 125.00, not a bad deal. Great fun pulling parts in the snow and mud, can't wait to do it again. And Moparguy7074 its K.R.A.P. you know it? I dig your Duster, white and black. I had a Dart Sport kinda like it.
© 2024 Moparts Forums