Moparts

SS/T Production #'s

Posted By: BulletBob

SS/T Production #'s - 08/24/12 04:30 AM

My friend went on some website that supposedly listed the production #'s for 97 & 98 SS/T'sby color.
Do any of you know the #'s
My truck being black is supposed to be 1 of 1100& something
Are the #'s out there?
Posted By: Golden-Arm

Re: SS/T Production #'s - 08/24/12 06:47 AM

Dodge Ram Super Sport (SS/T) - This awesome version of the Dodge Ram truck features dual racing stripes, performance engine tuning, and 17-inch wheels. The 17-inch wheels are custom aluminum models similar to those found of the Indy 500 Special Edition, and they wear P275/60R17 performance tires. The sport-tuned exhaust adds a touch of style with a chrome tip, while the 5.9L V8 engine boasts an additional 10 horsepower for a 245 hp rating. The Ram SS/T includes all the standard features found on the Ram SLT, but adds a color-keyed paint scheme with matching bumper, grille, lower fascia and rear valance panel. The dash gains a tachometer, while fog lights were added to the front bumper. The trucks are available in four color choices: black with silver stripes, emerald green with silver stripes, flame red with silver stripes, and bright white with blue stripes.

DODGE RAM SS/T (6,278)

1997 Dodge Ram SS/T – 3,711
1998 Dodge Ram SS/T – 2,567
Dodge Ram SS/T Production Numbers
Color.....................1997............1998
Red/Silver..............741...............412
Black/Silver..........1,122..............916
White/Blue.............902...............574
Green/Silver...........946...............665
Total....................3,711............2,567

*best i could do for ya
Posted By: MachoMan

Re: SS/T Production #'s - 08/24/12 12:58 PM

theres a construction crew in my complex and one guy has an INDY truck.
it has rusty lower doors and rockers but is complete even w/wheels.
such a bummer
Posted By: 72d100

Re: SS/T Production #'s - 08/24/12 04:03 PM

412- i need a new daily driver

Re: SS/T Production #'s - 08/25/12 07:06 AM

Thanks Golden Arm!

We went & picked up a Flame Red 97 SS/T tonight for $1500 with the trans gone completely out

I want a White one to go with my Black one now

Funny thing though I've seen them with bumpers as well as roll pan in the rear. My Black one has a factory roll pan, the red one has a bumper & a member here has one & it has a bumper too

Anothr funny thing is that the red one has a tan leather interior & woograin on the dash bezel as well as strips of it in the fabric of the door panels It looks a lot like a conversion truck on the inside
All of them that I have seen have had gray interiors
Posted By: Kevin I

Re: SS/T Production #'s - 08/25/12 12:55 PM

Quote:

Funny thing though I've seen them with bumpers as well as roll pan in the rear. My Black one has a factory roll pan, the red one has a bumper & a member here has one & it has a bumper too

The roll pan was standard on the SS/T. Bumpers were a dealer add on. Some states require bumpers, so many of them were sold with bumpers. Tennessee requires bumpers and most of the SS/T's sold around here were sold with bumpers. The dealership I purchased mine at sold them with roll pans. I had them put a bumper on mine.

Quote:

Anothr funny thing is that the red one has a tan leather interior & woograin on the dash bezel as well as strips of it in the fabric of the door panels It looks a lot like a conversion truck on the inside
All of them that I have seen have had gray interiors

I've seen light gray and tan interiors. I've not seen any other color. My 1998 truck has leather seats and "leather" on the door panel inserts. It also has the fake woodgrain on the dash and on the door panel inserts.
Posted By: SANDYinNS Canada

Re: SS/T Production #'s - 01/30/14 07:15 PM

I know this is an old post but I was bored and happened across it..
My SS/T was special ordered by me and has a dk grey cloth interior/ rubber mat as well as a factory rear bumper as I also ordered the tow prep and tow package.....also have the dealer tonneau cover

Re: SS/T Production #'s - 01/31/14 04:23 AM

Mines being sold to buy another tow vehicle so I can get my other 9 vehicles home that keep piling up at my brothers 650 miles away

My 59 Imperial awaits me!!!!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums