Moparts

2021 Challenger TA hood?

Posted By: wanna72rr

2021 Challenger TA hood? - 02/27/24 04:08 PM

This 2021 Challenger TA widebody is for sale but why ... does it have a Hellcat hood?
TA's never were build with this hood.

Someone swapped it out?
Was in an accident and its a replacement hood?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: stumpy

Re: 2021 Challenger TA hood? - 02/27/24 04:19 PM

Why not email the seller and ask them.
Posted By: Brad_Haak

Re: 2021 Challenger TA hood? - 02/27/24 06:13 PM

A fair number of hood options available to swap for late-model Challengers, so don't be surprised if my 1320 shows up with a replica SRT Demon hood work
Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: 2021 Challenger TA hood? - 02/27/24 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Brad_Haak
A fair number of hood options available to swap for late-model Challengers, so don't be surprised if my 1320 shows up with a replica SRT Demon hood work

A buddy bought a new Demon hood from Steve White Motors for his 16 Hellcat and I bought his original Hellcat hood for my 2010 SRT.

You might want to check with them and see if they have anymore Demon hoods available.

As far as the original post, I've seen the late model T/A Challengers with the SRT hood (which looks like an AAR Cuda hood) and a Hellcat hood which looks like the SRT hood with vents added.
Posted By: Dart 500

Re: 2021 Challenger TA hood? - 02/27/24 07:52 PM

At the rate those things get stolen its probably a hellcat widebody with a T/A stripe and VIN tag
Posted By: wanna72rr

Re: 2021 Challenger TA hood? - 02/28/24 07:41 PM

Thank you for the replies.

I didn't think it was a factory option or substitution .
Just thought it was odd someone went to all the expense to swap out a HC painted hood and then trade it in.
Posted By: oldjonny

Re: 2021 Challenger TA hood? - 02/28/24 11:39 PM

Might just be a flat wrap job on the hood as well. Many guys buy the car with painted hoods and just get them wrapped as opposed to having to deal with the factory finish issues
Posted By: moparjim79

Re: 2021 Challenger TA hood? - 02/29/24 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by wanna72rr
This 2021 Challenger TA widebody is for sale but why ... does it have a Hellcat hood?

Someone swapped it out?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pros out there, correct if wrong, but thats not a hellcat hood. Its a red eye hood.....
Posted By: Dart 500

Re: 2021 Challenger TA hood? - 02/29/24 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by moparjim79
Originally Posted by wanna72rr

Someone swapped it out?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pros out there, correct if wrong, but thats not a hellcat hood. Its a red eye hood.....

Couldn't tell you, I use to follow that stuff, owned them and was a huge fan until they decided to double and triple the price of them. Lost me as an owner and a fan, couldn't care less anymore
Posted By: redraptor

Re: 2021 Challenger TA hood? - 03/03/24 11:44 AM

Do T/As come with an R/T grille? shruggy
© 2024 Moparts Forums