Moparts

Texas Rangers won

Posted By: stumpy

Texas Rangers won - 11/02/23 03:28 AM

First world series in franchise history. up boogie
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/02/23 03:31 AM

I`m happy for them. I would of rather had the Orioles go all the way but it is what it is.
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/02/23 05:06 AM

Attended the slaughter Tuesday night…. Beautiful night for a ballgame and was fun to attend, but naturally would have preferred the DBacks to win. Still cool the Rangers finally grabbed their title.
Posted By: A12

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/02/23 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by stumpy
First world series in franchise history. up boogie

THANKS SPOILER ALERTER I RECORDED IT BECAUSE I HAD WORK TO DO probably like a few others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad
Posted By: Sniper

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/02/23 02:03 PM

Watched it, great defensive game, up till the point the Rangers broke the log jam.

Both starting pitchers were great, though props to the Dbacks pitcher he was really pitching a great no hitter, till he didn't.

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/02/23 02:19 PM

I'm over it and glad they won. Didn't expect to read the results here at 4:30 am with getting here blocking the monitor so I wouldn't see the results shock wink

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/02/23 03:21 PM

Good thing you weren't watching the news isn't it.
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/02/23 03:50 PM

Gallen was pitching a awesome game. I didn`t think the Rangers were ever going to score on him. Eovaldi managed to get thru the rough innings and did well also.

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/02/23 04:04 PM

Good thing you weren't watching the news isn,t it.

Yeah I wasn't, or didn't, I WAS WORKING so I recorded it to watch later when I could.

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/02/23 04:05 PM

It is still worth watching. Great game.

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/02/23 04:39 PM

It is still worth watching. Great game.

Meh, not into reading a book someone tells you the ending wink I'm past it no problem deleted it already.
Posted By: RoadRunnerLuva

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/02/23 08:11 PM

I'm happy for Max Sherzer.. always enjoyed watching him pitch for Detroit when he was a Tiger.
Funny thing both Max, and Justin Verlander, have each won World Series titles, since leaving Detroit. eyes
Posted By: calmopar

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/03/23 04:41 PM

Bochy = proven winner.
Posted By: volaredon

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/03/23 05:12 PM

So what. My team stunk bad this year and we're one of the first ones eliminated this year from the possibility of even making the playoffs. And my football team is heading the same way.
Though I'm glad to see the chronic underdog Lions possibly "going somewhere" for once. Glad to see the Packers towards the bottom.

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/03/23 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by volaredon
So what. My team stunk bad this year and we're one of the first ones eliminated this year from the possibility of even making the playoffs. And my football team is heading the same way.
Though I'm glad to see the chronic underdog Lions possibly "going somewhere" for once. Glad to see the Packers towards the bottom.

Hey my hometown is Pittsburgh "City of Champions" and the Pirates laugh2
Posted By: calmopar

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/03/23 07:10 PM

Lions definitely looking good this year!
Posted By: RoadRunnerLuva

Re: Texas Rangers won - 11/03/23 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by calmopar

Lions definitely looking good this year!

Agreed 👍 but that loss to Baltimore was a minor setback. Hopefully they won't fall apart
again, like they did in that game. Lions did redeem themselves heartily, beating up the Raiders. up
© 2024 Moparts Forums