Moparts

Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio

Posted By: captainjack

Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/01/23 09:48 AM

All packed up and ready to go. Got my registrations Friday. Hope for good weather. THANKS for the platform MOPARTS!!
Posted By: Michael

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/01/23 01:46 PM

I'm ready!!!
Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/01/23 07:11 PM

We'll be there! drive
Posted By: 71TA

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/01/23 08:18 PM

We'll be there N35-41
Posted By: nuthinbutmopar

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/01/23 09:01 PM

Dragging the wife's LRE Clone down to the Car Corral...
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/01/23 09:21 PM

How many golf carts have registered for the show so far?

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/01/23 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Alaskan_TA
How many golf carts have registered for the show so far?

Who registers them. laugh2
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/01/23 09:59 PM

They do not register them?

I heard they had a new category for the Golf Cart Judged Class this year - Freshest Blood. shruggy
Posted By: ink

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/01/23 11:00 PM

I want to go. never been there so it would be my first time. I'm terrible at the planning part!!! I genuinely pack a bag the day I'm leaving and go. maybe a couple pillows and blanket and cash of course. I did Carlisle and was able sleep-in truck (think it was 15.00 to stay in parking lot. I'm generally only good for two days anyway! really only there for the nuts and bolts. Can anyone tell me if they let the pubic non venters camp and how that works??? I'm not opposed to a hotel they just always seem to have no vacancy too far and or just too damn much for just me.one of these days i might get my act together but not today.

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/01/23 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by ink
I want to go. never been there so it would be my first time. I'm terrible at the planning part!!! I genuinely pack a bag the day I'm leaving and go. maybe a couple pillows and blanket and cash of course. I did Carlisle and was able sleep-in truck (think it was 15.00 to stay in parking lot. I'm generally only good for two days anyway! really only there for the nuts and bolts. Can anyone tell me if they let the pubic non venters camp and how that works??? I'm not opposed to a hotel they just always seem to have no vacancy too far and or just too damn much for just me.one of these days i might get my act together but not today.

I'm pretty sure that the only people who can stay on the grounds at night are the racers and in RV's.
They lock the gates at 9pm and no one can get in or out after that.

There's a camp ground right next door to the track, but I have no idea what it costs.

Most motels are booked a year in advance if they're remotely close to the track.

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/02/23 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by SNK-EYZ
Originally Posted by ink

I'm pretty sure that the only people who can stay on the grounds at night are the racers and in RV's.
They lock the gates at 9pm and no one can get in or out after that.

There's a camp ground right next door to the track, but I have no idea what it costs.

Most motels are booked a year in advance if they're remotely close to the track.
what if I identify as a racer?
Posted By: maxie

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/02/23 10:54 PM

Read where Mancini racing isn't going
Posted By: burdar

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/03/23 12:32 PM

It's been about 8 years since Mancini showed up. Van's Auto and Mega Parts don't come anymore either.
Posted By: wvjohn

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/03/23 01:08 PM

campgrond next to mopar nats is owned by the track. its still $20.00 per person per night. has shower house and restroom. best thing is you are right there
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/03/23 02:34 PM

I'm planning to go spectate again this year.

Last year was def well worth it.
Posted By: Hrtbkr

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/05/23 06:30 AM

drive Thought life was going to jump up and bite me, but now I'm pretty sure I'm going...
Posted By: 19swinger70

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/06/23 01:12 AM

I'm going to be there racing with my 67 Cuda. This will be the first year participating in the racing instead of just spectating.

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/06/23 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by wvjohn
campgrond next to mopar nats is owned by the track. its still $20.00 per person per night. has shower house and restroom. best thing is you are right there
cool good to know!! I do take a shower once a week whether I need to or not!
Posted By: 69bfan

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/06/23 04:59 PM

Stop by and check out the wide assortment of reproduction parts that we will be bringing to the show. We will have a large assortment of weatherstripping, detail items like door handles, sill plates, grills and louvers. Will also have a variety of package trays in all colors and styles along with the seat dividers. Also molded hood pads and rubber trunk mats will be available. Then there will be all of the small hardware needed to finish out your restoration. You will find us on the first two rows entering into the swap meet from the drag strip side of the swap meet. Our spaces are located in rows P and Q and spots 25 through 40.

Everyone have a safe trip to and from the event.
Posted By: TimS

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/06/23 10:55 PM

Heading there in my Challenger early Friday morning.

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/11/23 09:14 PM

Sitting looking out from the shade. lol

Attached picture IMG_5961.jpeg
Posted By: rdrnr6970

Re: Who's Going to 2023 Mopar Nationals Columbus, Ohio - 08/11/23 10:36 PM

Cool stuff!Maybe somebody can pos pics! drive
© 2024 Moparts Forums