Posted By: moparjim79

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/22/23 07:45 PM

Shawn Ryan is top of my list
Posted By: 340SIX

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/22/23 09:09 PM

Oh i forgot to add in Birdsong channel.
Posted By: resqguy

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/22/23 10:16 PM

Steve Magnante - Junkyard Crawl is great.
Posted By: Pentastar440

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/22/23 10:26 PM

Nick's Garage
Posted By: Dart 500

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/22/23 10:58 PM

Old mans garage is a great car / drag racing channel, he does it like a TV show and makes everyone a character, the parts store guy, the engine builder, his sons, his wife, the counter people at Jegs etc
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/23/23 02:21 AM

The only time I watch anything on U tube is if it is link to a post I can klick on and watch it, I do not know how or try to go to you tube to find something to watch shruggy
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/23/23 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
The only time I watch anything on U tube is if it is link to a post I can klick on and watch it, I do not know how or try to go to you tube to find something to watch shruggy

If you know how to Google, you know how to YouTube. After you visit a few channels, the algorithm will kick in and start recommending channels.
Posted By: hergfest

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/23/23 04:27 AM

Dead Dodge Garage has some good Mopar content, and I think Jamie is entertaining. Dead Dodge Garage YouTube
My youtube is YouTube Link
Posted By: Devil

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/23/23 10:40 PM

Auto Archaeology

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/23/23 10:48 PM

Looked at them.and saved them keep um coming
Posted By: moparpollack

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/24/23 03:17 AM

Jonathon W

Mortzke Repair

Puddin's Fab Shop

Iron Trap Garage

Uncle Tony's Garage

Zipties and Bias Plies

Neutral Drop

AVE

Hobo Shoestring

Coldwar Motors

Bellos Kustoms

Halfass Kustoms

Just Mopar Joe

Dennis Collins

Sobering Restorations

Mr. Goodpliers

6sixty street

The Gas Tap

Shopdog Garage

Sleeper Dude

I hate regular TV and the above are some great channels.
Posted By: Ashsdad

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/24/23 03:45 PM

I didn't see Dylan McCool listed. Found him looking for Challenger frame rail replacement videos a couple years ago. Kind of a VGG thing bringing old cars back from the dead. Comes across as a decent young guy.

Forgot to add CAM Racing. College kid building a 70 Charger in a storage unit. Lots of fabrication work.
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/24/23 04:10 PM

Did you add Mopar Jamie to your list?

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/24/23 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by JERICOGTX
Did you add Mopar Jamie to your list?
no
Posted By: HotRodDave

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/24/23 05:44 PM

I enjoy watching eric weingarter racing vids, he is mostly chevy nut but gives great info and even is non biased when he does an occasional mopar vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAEH2TAlWYg
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/24/23 05:53 PM

I dont focus on the vid maker but the skill of the content. I learn a lot about using my lathe and mill that I didnt know.

The click bait stars like Uncle Tony are the worst imo.. for one good thing he says there is ten bad. I watched a couple rookie vids and was blown away on what they were doing and then both thanked UT at the end. Guys like him do more harm then good.

Seems like some of the more serious tech vids and the ones that go into great detail that help people really learn have 80% less views then the blowhards with clickbait vids and thats sad but is what our society has come to today.. A clown shoes world.
Posted By: MarkZ

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/24/23 05:59 PM

I Do Cars. Guy runs a salvage business and specializes in late model parts. Has a weekly teardown video for motors. Basically an engine coroner. Can learn a lot about the new stuff.

I Do Cars

Mighty Car Mods. An Aussie duo that does builds on a lot of JDM cars. Probably not most people's cup of tea here. There is a lot of production to it and kind of goes over the top sometimes even for me.

Mighty Car Mods

The Skid Factory. A sub channel of Mighty Car Mods that follows another garage. Specializes in aftermarket EFI and turbo installs. Amazing fab work. Also Aussie.

The Skid Factory

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/24/23 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Ashsdad
I didn't see Dylan McCool listed. Found him looking for Challenger frame rail replacement videos a couple years ago. Kind of a VGG thing bringing old cars back from the dead. Comes across as a decent young guy.

Forgot to add CAM Racing. College kid building a 70 Charger in a storage unit. Lots of fabrication work.

I followed his 5.7 swap on his E body. Really well done.

Re: You-Tube who? - 07/24/23 06:08 PM

© 2024 Moparts Forums