Moparts

Something I saw on Adam-12

Posted By: larrymopar360

Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/20/23 10:46 PM

I was watching an episode and as Adam-12 was backing out of a parking lot to go to a call, something caught my eye so I rewound and paused. I wonder what this odd wire/cable was for. I looks as though they attempted to disguise it and without rewind and pause back in 1974 they got away with it.

Attached picture IMG_0959.jpeg
Posted By: Magnumguy

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/20/23 11:20 PM

Probably the cable for the front mounted camera(s)? Just a guess.

Good eye
Posted By: rdrnr6970

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/20/23 11:41 PM

Very cool catch!I think you're Wright something to do with camera maybe microphone,hopefully it's not keeping the bumper own lol
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/20/23 11:56 PM

The cable looks thick enough to not pass easily under a closed door. Maybe the door got hacked a bit to allow clearance?

I know 'quick and easy' is the rule, but how much more difficult would it have been to pass it thru the firewall thru a body plug? Or even thru the floor?

Good catch! Is this one of those moments 'You know you're getting old when.....'?

laugh2 thumbs

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 12:02 AM

I belive it might have wires for high powered lights that were mounted on a jig to cast the wight lighting on our heroes in Adam 12 the had thick wires fom the lights all over the hood during filming

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 12:07 AM

One of the wires may have had to be taped over the fender and run back to the body the used black pieces of tape because it matched the fender and spray painted white over the rest of it to match the door.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 12:13 AM

Attleboro sloppy but it probably wasn't noticed but man you have a eagle eye sir!You make stuff good enough to be on scree.No one noticed for 53ish years. drive

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
I belive it might have wires for high powered lights that were mounted on a jig to cast the wight lighting on our heroes in Adam 12 the had thick wires fom the lights all over the hood during filming
I think it could be something like this. I've read that driving scenes they had a body of car sitting on a trailer that was being pulled through streets.

I had the luxury of rewind and pause unlike viewers way back then grin

Yes for sure John! Getting old lol.
Posted By: poorboy

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 01:43 AM

Filmed in the mid 70s and it took until now, almost 50 years later to discover it. I think they did a pretty good job, to tell the truth. Things have come a long way in 50 years of TV show making.

If you do that with every old show, I suspect you will see a lot of stuff that doesn't conform to today's standards. Maybe that is some of the beauty of the old shows, they don't conform to today's standards.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 02:57 AM

Maybe that is some of the beauty of the old shows, they don't conform to today's standards.

Yes.

They weren't perfect and that was the beauty of it.
Posted By: A12

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 03:53 AM

Very cool catch!I think you're Wright something to do with camera maybe microphone,hopefully it's not keeping the bumper own lol

My son and I spotted it also this past Sunday during the second episode when the motorcycle officer Grant went missing. The scene was in a parking lot with Sargent McDonald standing outside Malloy's driver's window but Malloy's partner officer Reed was also heard talking even though he was on the other side or the car. That's why we were guessing it was for a microphone as there was no in car camera work for officer Reed. The camera zoomed out and Malloy backed away out of the lot and there was no evidence of a boom microphone and you couldn't see the front of the Matador so a quick disconnect of the mic is what we figured. Couldn't figure out why they didn't run it down the passenger's side of the car? I'm too busy looking at the other passing cars, the cars parked on the streets and the ones in the parking lots to always keep up with the episode plot. laugh2 BTW Jack Webb had the car's windshield remove after the first episode for those on trailer or film screen behind the car scenes. And the inside rearview mirror is always moved up as much as possible. Yeah too much time on my hands at the moment blush wink

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 04:03 AM

In the very first episode (Season 1, Episode 1) Officer Jim Reed made a mistake the first time in the car and did not use the "A" Adam code in clearing them from the station. He said "this is Unit 1, A12 Clear" and Malloy gave him the look. The scene still had the windshield in, the inside mirror down and the windshield wipers still in place. Nice to know they had a show actually called (by mistake) A12 grin

Mike

Attached picture 1 ADAM 12 Season 1 Episod 1 sm .jpg
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 06:22 AM

Back in those days a big tv was 27". My parents had only had a color tv for a couple years.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 07:59 PM

Yes A12, that indeed was the episode. They had to do a divisional roll call. up

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 08:05 PM

The car used for Reed and Malloy's close-ups was towed by camera car. The car's windshield showed reflections of the camera and crew, so the car's windshield was removed. However, this led to the wind blowing Reed and Malloy's hair, so a shield was created to enclose the camera and front of the car.
Posted By: 340SIX

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 11:11 PM

Power cord for early electric car. Only down side is you can only go as far as length of the cord.....
Posted By: 4x4 Roundup

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/21/23 11:59 PM

I watch Adam-12 and Emergency! almost every night as they are back to back. Not sure why I pay money to watch re-runs (could have something to do with "current programing"... but anyway on some of the Emergency! episodes the windshield wiper arms on the Dodge truck are black while some episodes are the correct stainless. shruggy

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/22/23 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by 4x4 Roundup
I watch Adam-12 and Emergency! almost every night as they are back to back. Not sure why I pay money to watch re-runs (could have something to do with "current programing"... but anyway on some of the Emergency! episodes the windshield wiper arms on the Dodge truck are black while some episodes are the correct stainless. shruggy
I haven't noticed that one but I have noticed that sometimes when the view is looking out the windshield from inside their squad 51 it appears it's NOT a bird bath hood.
Posted By: 4x4 Roundup

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/22/23 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by larrymopar360
I haven't noticed that one but I have noticed that sometimes when the view is looking out the windshield from inside their squad 51 it appears it's NOT a bird bath hood.

Thanks, now I have something else to look for up
Posted By: topside

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/22/23 02:28 AM

Reflections & glare are a couple things that really mess with filming, even in the lower-res TV (vs. movies) stuff of the time.
You'll notice chrome mirrors and such are sprayed with a "dullcote", aimed away, some trim sometimes removed or painted over.
Also, different angles & such are edited in during post-production, so sometimes the continuity - small details, the car the actors are in, the background, whatever - suffers.
Some details aren't "seen" by the camera, yet some colors film differently than what the eye sees: tan can come across as pink, dark brown as red, it's a bit weird.
A bit of time, or a re-shoot, chews up a LOT of production money, so the speed of getting it in the can is paramount.
Back then, before CGI, it was all of course basically analog and physical.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/22/23 03:01 AM

Too easy........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It looks like the grill detail changed too from time to time. While looking thru images, I saw most trucks had stainless headlight bezels, but some had black bezels.g

popcorn

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/22/23 03:09 AM

I have noticed that sometimes when the view is looking out the windshield from inside their squad 51 it appears it's NOT a bird bath hood.

Maybe this truck? It was on the show, but from a different squad. I vaguely remember John and Roy driving a similar truck...... work shruggy

[Linked Image]
Posted By: basketcase

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/22/23 03:17 AM

That truck was in the pilot when Johnny was at another station, before he joined the paramedics.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/22/23 07:58 AM

So far on Emergency I've spotted a half dozen or more Chargers with one just a few yards from the Station 51 (which in real life was actually Station 127, according to my son). Also one of the film crew must have driven a light blue VW bug as it is lots and lots of scenes, see if you can spot it. AND I wish I would have been smart enough to have invested in VW back then as you can count on average anywhere from 20 to 40+ VW bugs in every episode, and of course that baby blue VW bug from a crew member LOL.

Attached picture 20220911_031744A.jpg
Posted By: 68SportFury

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/22/23 02:20 PM

The car used for Reed and Malloy's close-ups was towed by camera car. The car's windshield showed reflections of the camera and crew, so the car's windshield was removed. However, this led to the wind blowing Reed and Malloy's hair, so a shield was created to enclose the camera and front of the car.

The missing-windshield thing is really noticeable on some shows. The Beverly Hillbillies did it, too, with every car in every scene shot on a soundstage. Windshield out, windows down.

Adam-12 reused a lot of B-roll, and I think that may have been a factor in their continuing to use the '69 Belvedere for an extra year instead of a '70--they had a ton of footage with the '68, shot during season 1, and they reused that with the '69. You can see the '68 marker lights in a lot of the drive-by footage.
Posted By: 3hundred

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/22/23 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by 68SportFury

The missing-windshield thing is really noticeable on some shows. The Beverly Hillbillies did it, too, with every car in every scene shot on a soundstage. Windshield out, windows down.

Adam-12 reused a lot of B-roll, and I think that may have been a factor in their continuing to use the '69 Belvedere for an extra year instead of a '70--they had a ton of footage with the '68, shot during season 1, and they reused that with the '69. You can see the '68 marker lights in a lot of the drive-by footage.

Check out the Danny Thomas show where they introduced Andy Taylor for the Andy Griffith show, a '59 Galaxy police car and a T-Bird convertible, no windscreens in either car. Really don't know why they're removed for this show. I do recall that all Andy's police cars seemed to have been sanded to remove the sheen. You'll see in the following video in the first 60 seconds if you're pressed for time.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/22/23 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by SattyNoCar

I have noticed that sometimes when the view is looking out the windshield from inside their squad 51 it appears it's NOT a bird bath hood.

Maybe this truck? It was on the show, but from a different squad. I vaguely remember John and Roy driving a similar truck...... work shruggy

[Linked Image]

Yep that's it John. They will be driving the tin grille '72 (?) but the view is of the pre '72 up

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/22/23 09:50 PM

Awhile back I caught this error in the movie Stripes. Around the 1:15 minute mark Harold Ramis has Bill Murray on the ground. One time Murray's head is on the ground and another time it's on a duffle bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE9FJaVc_fY&t=52s

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/23/23 02:05 AM

You want to see a buttload of mistakes? Check out Starsky & Hutch. eek

I don't think thay made the slightest effort for continuity. As long as the striped tomato looked good, I guess that's all that mattered. laugh2

Saw an episode tonight where they were in a taxi trying to avoid the bad guys. Starsky and the taxi driver were upfront. Hutch and a woman were in the back. Whoever the camera focused on, the interior was a different color behind them! Focus on Starsky, black interior. Focus on the driver, green interior. Focus on Hutch and the woman in back, tan interior. It was funny to watch!

Then, later on with the bad guys closing in, they decide to ditch the taxi at a gas station. Keep in mind, the bad guys were closing in behind them, but when the bad guyscatch up at the station, they come from the opposite direction!

There were more, but those two examples were the most memorable.

laugh2

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/24/23 04:36 PM

I'll have to pay more attention to Starsky and Hutch. I've seen a bunch of them but I like them for seeing the old cars.

Rockford Files, "Gearjammers" episode, part 1: He's being chased by a light green Monte Carlo. When the chase starts the Monte pulls a J turn and throws it's front left wheel cover. When the chase concludes with Rockford spinning his Firebird around and jumping out and pulling his gun on them, the front left wheel cover has miraculously been replaced lol.
Posted By: Powerflow

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/27/23 12:32 AM

One major goof on Adam-12 happened in the episode at the Police Academy driving school. Malloy drives around the track in a '68-'69 Belvedere but the inside shots show a Matador dashboard and interior.

The Blues Brothers 'cop tires and 440 plant' speech looks like it was based on dialogue spoken by Malloy in episode one of Adam 12.

I agree that they had a little motor pool of vehicles that showed up in many episodes of Adam12, Dragnet, and Emergency! I'm into flathead six Plymouths and they had a green '49 Club Coupe that popped up in several episodes.... with the Plymouth name taped-over, of course.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/27/23 05:40 AM

Besides seeing what might be film crew member's cars parked or driving by multiple times in episodes of both Emergency (light blue VW Bug) and Adam 12 like this Mercedes SL there is also something that a few city car drivers used for parallel parking. Can you spot it in the third image? scope

Attached picture 20230627_002127a.jpg
Attached picture 20230627_002156a.jpg
Attached picture 20230627_002245a.jpg
Posted By: MI_Custumz

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/27/23 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by A12
Besides seeing what might be film crew member's cars parked or driving by multiple times in episodes of both Emergency (light blue VW Bug) and Adam 12 like this Mercedes SL there is also something that a few city car drivers used for parallel parking. Can you spot it in the third image? scope
Curb feelers
Posted By: Soopernaut

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/27/23 01:02 PM

Their parking lot at the police station always seemed poorly designed, like an accident was about to happen. They always seemed to synch it so nobody hit each other pulling out though. In one episode they were about to pull out of the lot onto the street and a Purple 1970 Plymouth B body is about to pull into the lot. The Plymouth had to stop half way in its turn while the Police car pulled out into the street.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 06/28/23 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Powerflow
One major goof on Adam-12 happened in the episode at the Police Academy driving school. Malloy drives around the track in a '68-'69 Belvedere but the inside shots show a Matador dashboard and interior.

The Blues Brothers 'cop tires and 440 plant' speech looks like it was based on dialogue spoken by Malloy in episode one of Adam 12.

I agree that they had a little motor pool of vehicles that showed up in many episodes of Adam12, Dragnet, and Emergency! I'm into flathead six Plymouths and they had a green '49 Club Coupe that popped up in several episodes.... with the Plymouth name taped-over, of course.
Yes I remember that, you are correct.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/03/23 06:19 AM

Emergency (file footage used often). They pass it on the left but continue straight through the intersection.

Attached picture 20230630_224941crpenh.jpg

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/03/23 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by A12

My son and I spotted it also this past Sunday during the second episode when the motorcycle officer Grant went missing. The scene was in a parking lot with Sargent McDonald standing outside Malloy's driver's window but Malloy's partner officer Reed was also heard talking even though he was on the other side or the car. That's why we were guessing it was for a microphone as there was no in car camera work for officer Reed. The camera zoomed out and Malloy backed away out of the lot and there was no evidence of a boom microphone and you couldn't see the front of the Matador so a quick disconnect of the mic is what we figured. Couldn't figure out why they didn't run it down the passenger's side of the car? I'm too busy looking at the other passing cars, the cars parked on the streets and the ones in the parking lots to always keep up with the episode plot. laugh2 BTW Jack Webb had the car's windshield remove after the first episode for those on trailer or film screen behind the car scenes. And the inside rearview mirror is always moved up as much as possible. Yeah too much time on my hands at the moment blush wink

Noticed last night that not all of the windshield was removed. I saw the reflection on the outer edge (on the trailer) and looked at the center of the windshield and saw it didn't have reflection. Paused it and then saw the jagged edge of remaining windshield. I guess it was there to catch some reflections and make it look like the entire windshield was still in. Looks a little dangerous but fooled me wink

Attached picture 20230702_234557AB1 copy.jpg

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/03/23 12:47 PM

That's wild about the windshield! I wonder if the pieces were just plexiglass?
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/09/23 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by A12

I used to see Mercedes SL's parked around LA like that. The Robinson's Dept store in Beverly Hills used to have a ton of them in the parking lot when we were kids shopping there. Looked like an MB dealership.

Not an uncommon look to me.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/09/23 04:06 PM

Those sections against the A pillars are super visible sometimes. I always wondered wth. Then read Sgt Friday shortened the windshield at one time also. So there's shortened and there's no windshield with a deflector, according to sources.

The car I see the most in background is that Mustang, 68-ish. Tan with white top. Some shows it's Pete's car. Others it's background car.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/09/23 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by A12
Emergency (file footage used often). They pass it on the left but continue straight through the intersection.
So what hood do you think that is? That's not a tin grille truck and really doesn't look like a pre 1972 hood either shruggy

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/09/23 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by A12
So what hood do you think that is? That's not a tin grille truck and really doesn't look like a pre 1972 hood either shruggy

What is that? I didn't look closely when the pic was first posted, but going back and looking more closely, the right fender line looks more like a car than anything truck. ANY brand truck in those years had a smooth transition downward, not a hard body line like that..... HMMM. I'm gonna have to find that episode now.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/09/23 04:47 PM

The passing of the blue Charger in the left turn lane is "file footage" and use often in one or two seasons. I see if my son knows which episode and seasons to watch for it.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/09/23 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by A12

;71-'72 Plymouth Satallite hood. The Batalion Chief shows up to major fires in one. William Boyett from Adam 12 is on of the Chiefs.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/09/23 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by basketcase
Originally Posted by A12

;71-'72 Plymouth Satallite hood. The Batalion Chief shows up to major fires in one. William Boyett from Adam 12 is on of the Chiefs.
Yes but problem is they will routinely show Squad en route to call and go from outside shot to inside shot looking out hood and show this one.
Posted By: jcc

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/09/23 11:17 PM

At least back in the day, the streets were seldom soaking wet but never a drop of water is ever found on a single car, like todays films, or the driver or the motorcyclist never turns the wheel or handlebars while driving or riding, or you hear the lightning at the exact same moment you see the flash (meaning it struck only feet away and therefore should be deafening).

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/10/23 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by jcc
At least back in the day, the streets were seldom soaking wet but never a drop of water is ever found on a single car, like todays films, or the driver or the motorcyclist never turns the wheel or handlebars while driving or riding, or you hear the lightning at the exact same moment you see the flash (meaning it struck only feet away and therefore should be deafening).
Haha true. And as I've talked about before, every car in 70's TV has a Chrysler starter lol.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/10/23 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by basketcase
Originally Posted by A12

Yes but problem is they will routinely show Squad en route to call and go from outside shot to inside shot looking out hood and show this one.

yup...sometimes they show the hood of the '72 Squad, sometimes the pre '71 Squad, and sometimes the '71 Plymouth.,

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/10/23 12:14 AM

As long as they are all Mopars up
Posted By: cudaman1969

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/10/23 12:16 AM

When down at pops this is one of the shows he watches..Adam 12, Perry Mason, Emergency, Wells Fargo, Death Vally Days, Gunsmoke, Mannix, to name a few. EVERY NIGHT same shows, I know he’s seen each a 100 times or more. While watching A 12 another police car was a 1965 4 door Belvedere black and white, Malloy and other cop were in the the Satellite. Last week Pop was real taken back when I told him Perry Mason was gay. But I love watching the ‘old’ cars, what I grew up with!

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/10/23 12:33 AM

Those sections against the A pillars are super visible sometimes. I always wondered wth. Then read Sgt Friday shortened the windshield at one time also. So there's shortened and there's no windshield with a deflector, according to sources.

The car I see the most in background is that Mustang, 68-ish. Tan with white top. Some shows it's Pete's car. Others it's background car.

On today

Attached picture Adam 12 Mustang.jpg

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/10/23 12:07 PM

yeah the gold Mustang, a blur Maverick, and a Vetter show up a lot.

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/10/23 01:31 PM

Just going by pics of pick up trucks, pics don't show a hard body line on the hood (bad pic? photo washout?) , but when I looked at pics of bigger trucks, namely the D500, the body line detail is clearly there.

So I guess the 'mystery' is solved.

I never claimed to be an expert on these, just having fun..... shocked

Attached picture hood1.JPG
Attached picture hood2.JPG
Posted By: jcc

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/11/23 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by cudaman1969
Last week Pop was real taken back when I told him Perry Mason was gay.

Proving IMO he was a good actor, not sure that I needed to know. work

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/11/23 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by jcc
Last week Pop was real taken back when I told him Perry Mason was gay.

Proving IMO he was a good actor, not sure that I needed to know. work
LOL I never knew that. I don't watch that show (every once in awhile a few minutes if they are outdoors).

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/16/23 01:27 AM

From Mannix:

In the 1960s, auto companies typically didn’t give a TV series multiple “star cars” to use, so Mannix (and Barris) had to make do with a single 1968 Dart GTS. “Originally it was a red car, and Bruce Geller said that’s too bright, let’s make it a racing car green. I think this car, underneath, still has some red paint on it,” Connors remembered.

Here's proof it was originally red, all one had to do was wait until the hood got opened for the bad guy to drain the brake fluid and cut the "emergency" or parking (your choice wink ) cable. Looks like a 340 orange engine not the turquoise 383 ('68) engine color. I always thought it was a 383 frown

Attached picture Mannix red engine F8 OS.jpg

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/16/23 03:18 PM

I saw an Adam 12 (again) last night in which Foster Brooks played a drunk trying to direct traffic on a busy street. I never caught it before but the characters name was "Harry Sachs" LOL.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062539/characters/nm0111983

And sorry I didn't mean to change the subject. Christine is great! My favorite part of the car is the front end; grille, headlight configuration. I can get into the fins too, but that front end up

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/16/23 05:11 PM

I saw an Adam 12 (again) last night in which Foster Brooks played a drunk trying to direct traffic on a busy street. I never caught it before but the characters name was "Harry Sachs" LOL.

And sorry I didn't mean to change the subject. Christine is great! My favorite part of the car is the front end; grille, headlight configuration. I can get into the fins too, but that front end up

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthread.../gonew/1/the-movie-christine.html#UNREAD

Larry you didn't change the subject until you wrote the bold/underlined above wink laugh2 up All good and I wasn't sure at first it was Foster Brooks, thanks for confirming that. Going through your entire acting career playing a drunk (or actually being drunk?) sure must have been a great time.

Mike

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/16/23 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by A12

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthread.../gonew/1/the-movie-christine.html#UNREAD

Larry you didn't change the subject until you wrote the bold/underlined above wink laugh2 up All good and I wasn't sure at first it was Foster Brooks, thanks for confirming that. Going through your entire acting career playing a drunk (or actually being drunk?) sure must have been a great time.

Mike
Oh geez, I'm a bonehead LOL! I guess I was thinking about another thread! laugh

And yeah, Foster must've enjoyed practicing for that role LOL. I saw him on an old Tonight Show rerun (well they're all old) and he talked about how he didn't get started in "show business" until relatively late in life. 50's I believe.
Posted By: Wheeler

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/21/23 03:17 PM

I found these photo's on Kent McCord's website: https://www.kentmccord.com/archives/

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/21/23 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Wheeler
I found these photo's on Kent McCord's website: http://www.kentmccord.com/archives/index.html

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Awwww.......none of this works. When I tried to change the main link to work, it set off all kinds of alarms on my PC...... shock panic

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/21/23 07:35 PM

I found these photo's on Kent McCord's website: http://www.kentmccord.com/archives/index.html

Awwww.......none of this works. When I tried to change the main link to work, it set off all kinds of alarms on my PC...... shock panic

Thanks for letting me know. I changed the link in my post: https://www.kentmccord.com/archives/

Looks like the main page is infected (kentmccord.com) but the archives section is okay. confused

Links to the photos:

http://www.kentmccord.com/archives/adam12/pilot.htm

http://www.kentmccord.com/archives/adam12/a12gallery.htm

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/21/23 07:39 PM

Thanks for letting me know. I changed the link in my post: https://www.kentmccord.com/archives/

Looks like the main page is infected (kentmccord.com) but the archives section is okay. confused

Links to the photos:

http://www.kentmccord.com/archives/adam12/pilot.htm

http://www.kentmccord.com/archives/adam12/a12gallery.htm

Still no bueno..... shruggy

Attached picture bueno.JPG
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/22/23 01:30 PM

The links worked for me.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/22/23 01:34 PM

My paid version of Malwarebytes went off like a fire alarm!! panic

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/22/23 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by tboomer
My paid version of Malwarebytes went off like a fire alarm!! panic

Now just opening this thread set off alarms on my PC... eek shruggy panic

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/25/23 07:05 PM

I am running the paid version of Bitdefender on my computer. It blocked the Kent McCord homepage (https://www.kentmccord.com).

What's weird is the other sections of his website (eg: https://www.kentmccord.com/archives/adam12/index.html) open without any issues. confused

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/25/23 07:13 PM

I am running the paid version of Bitdefender on my computer. It blocked the Kent McCord homepage (https://www.kentmccord.com).

What's weird is the other sections of his website (eg: https://www.kentmccord.com/archives/adam12/index.html) open without any issues. confused

It must be the no longer supported Adobe flash it's blocking? He needs to update his homepage with html5 if he wants to use animations. Here's what I see:

Attached picture Kent McCord home page.jpg

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/25/23 11:05 PM

Thanks John those are great pics!

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 07/28/23 05:37 AM

FF to the 1:00 mark for the cliff's note version

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 09/10/23 08:42 PM

When down at pops this is one of the shows he watches..Adam 12, Perry Mason, Emergency, Wells Fargo, Death Vally Days, Gunsmoke, Mannix, to name a few. EVERY NIGHT same shows, I know he’s seen each a 100 times or more. While watching A 12 another police car was a 1965 4 door Belvedere black and white, Malloy and other cop were in the the Satellite. Last week Pop was real taken back when I told him Perry Mason was gay. But I love watching the ‘old’ cars, what I grew up with!
Perry Mason was gay? I wonder if it was his idea to title that famous movie he was in "Rear Window"
Posted By: 6PakBee

Re: Something I saw on Adam-12 - 09/11/23 12:36 AM

Perry Mason was gay? I wonder if it was his idea to title that famous movie he was in "Rear Window"

I asked Alexa and she told me he was bi-sexual. shruggy
© 2024 Moparts Forums