Moparts

Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid

Posted By: rdrnr6970

Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/13/23 01:14 PM

A local New Jersey guy..Jersey Jim Farrell won the challenge building a Hemi 69 charger with the motor in the back..aka Bill Maverick Goldens
Little Red Wagon or LA Dart. drive

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/13/23 01:22 PM

Seems like a great family guy and builder,his love of chargers started with his 69 yellow charger he and his dad bonded over while working on it.Ive been busy didn't even think about the show till I stopped at wawa and found his picture with a blue 71,72 charger on the cover of Southern ocean times news paper.Just very cool. drive
Posted By: moparjim79

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/14/23 01:08 AM

Post those pics please
Posted By: hp383

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/15/23 02:55 PM

I have watched a couple episodes, and while some cars are neat, are they actually something that can be driven? I kinda get a twinge of Pimp my Ride at some of the engineering.

I'd love to have them bring my 77 Fury on and transform it into my dream of the Apocalypse Fury for the dystopian future we are headed into. But only if it would actually be something that can still be driven.

Do all the contestants get to keep their cars, or is it one of those things that only the top winner gets to keep one, the rest are salvaged of parts and destroyed?
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/15/23 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by moparjim79
Post those pics please

Ummmmm.......

popcorn

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/15/23 04:22 PM

I'm not sure if they can keep them or not.I only watched because he was a local guy building a charger.It was cool before they added the pneumatic Jack's to lift up the front ,which it didn't need if they let them drive it around in the back lot,with all the hemi power in the back it would've Easily popped up the front wheels! drive
Posted By: bigdad

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/15/23 04:33 PM

dumbest show on tv
Posted By: abodyjoe

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/15/23 04:53 PM

what a stupid build.
Posted By: stumpy

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/15/23 06:06 PM

Another HOT WHEELS contender. up https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/...ent=sf179069547&utm_medium=spredfast
Posted By: Hugh Jorgan

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/15/23 06:31 PM

Yet another Charger ruined. shake_head

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/15/23 07:26 PM

Yeah its the only time I've watched it was cool episode. drive

Posted By: moparjim79

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/15/23 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by SattyNoCar
Originally Posted by moparjim79
Post those pics please

Ummmmm.......

popcorn

I haven't had cable since '07, I see im still not missing anything.
Posted By: bigdad

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/15/23 08:23 PM

Its on NBC not cable and its dumb
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/15/23 11:37 PM

I could only take about 5 minutes of it.... puke
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/16/23 05:48 AM

Here is a message to ALL you guys with 'Do rags:
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE BALD. JUST ADMIT IT. NOBODY IS FOOLED WITH THE RAG ON YOUR HEAD.
Hulk Hogan, The idiot "Count" from Count's Customs, THIS guy.....
Being bald isn't embarrassing like it used to be. Lose the rag and quit tryin g to fool people.
These are as bad as the dudes that comb the hair over like that dude in Kingpin.

Attached picture Kingpin 1.jpg
Attached picture Kingpin 3.jpg
Posted By: PhillyRag

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/17/23 03:20 AM

Just a "Lot Of Fluff".
Posted By: Moparite

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/17/23 01:15 PM

They did the same thing to Charger (they DESTROYED) in fast and furious. That's how they got it to do the wheel stand. Doesn't look good in the movie either. Spinning smoking tires get traction to do a wheel stand? NO! Dumb!

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/17/23 07:08 PM

Well atleast Jerzey Jim built a car that used Alot of hemi power not a chivvy,and I'm sure the execs pushed him to use those Jack's to make it stand up in the studio.Im sure if you take off the Jack's and that over the top wheely bar and put on a nhra one and took it to a track and ran it not only would it easily pop up the front end it would turn in some decent 1/4 mi times! drive
Posted By: basketcase

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/17/23 09:47 PM

Not the first wheel stander, and this one didn't need jacks under it. Dumbest show since F&F.

Attached picture WheelstanderGL_3.jpeg
Posted By: grancuda

Re: Jersey guy wins Hot Wheels Ultimate with wild Charger buid - 06/17/23 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
A local New Jersey guy..Jersey Jim Farrell won the challenge building a Hemi 69 charger with the motor in the back..aka Bill Maverick Goldens
Little Red Wagon or LA Dart. drive

Never watched it but did listen to an interview with Rutledge & he said the people do not get the cars.
© 2024 Moparts Forums