Moparts

Kudakidd is BACK!

Posted By: Kudakidd

Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/06/22 12:00 AM

Same color, same year same U code. Only the interior is different. Original was H6T5, the new is H6T6. So the question is where do I shop now for the deals. I already found out Year One doesn't do paper catalogs (I'm old). So now what?
Posted By: Kudakidd

Re: Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/06/22 01:15 AM

So this is what it felt like on the Titanic.
Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/06/22 01:26 AM

Year One does all their catalogs online now.

Classic Industries is another place to look. (online)
Posted By: TJP

Re: Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/06/22 02:35 AM

Classic was still doing catalogs but that may have changed ? I prefer the catalog as many times I'll see something i need but wasn't thinking about at the time wink
National parts depot was also still doing catalogs and is usually pretty good on inventory,
Posted By: 1fastrunner

Re: Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/06/22 02:57 AM

Didn't know you left?
Posted By: SomeCarGuy

Re: Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/06/22 03:28 AM

Classic mailed me a new catalog in the last month.
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/08/22 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Kudakidd
So this is what it felt like on the Titanic.

Depends on what level you are on ...
Posted By: Diego (not Ted)

Re: Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/11/22 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by JohnRR

Depends on what level you are on ...

Didn't know you were still here.
Posted By: 69_SIX_PACK

Re: Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/13/22 03:36 PM

Post up some pics of your old car. I always thought that was a cool car....and the new one.

I am not sure there is a one stop shop for all your resto parts. I think you have to do a bit of research see who has access to the best parts on an part by part basis.

Dave
Posted By: 67SATisfaction

Re: Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/23/22 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Kudakidd
Same color, same year same U code. Only the interior is different. Original was H6T5, the new is H6T6. So the question is where do I shop now for the deals. I already found out Year One doesn't do paper catalogs (I'm old). So now what?

Hey Mark, fun to have you back on the Forum.. thought I bet this doesn't mean you're moving back up North, right? LOL..You might as well with the temperatures you're having in FL!

You ask an interesting question - I think a lot of reproduction suppliers have exited the business compared to the late 2000-2010.. Suppliers have been dropping out of the business. I'm gonna say it depends on what parts you're looking for. Your Cuda should still be pretty well supported since it's a value-leader. I haven't needed unique parts in years - it's been all maintenance parts for me - Brakes, some electrical, the usual consumables, you know.

Cheers,
-Art
Posted By: Droop69

Re: Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/23/22 11:03 PM

Yea where are the pics? Teaser...
Posted By: fc7_plumcrazy

Re: Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/28/22 12:15 AM

your old u-code Cuda survivor in EV2 orange is living in Holland

Carsten
Posted By: migsBIG

Re: Kudakidd is BACK! - 12/30/22 04:14 AM

Welcome back. How long were you in for?