Moparts

Friend gave me this toy car

Posted By: calmopar

Friend gave me this toy car - 12/05/22 08:06 PM

While cleaning out his parents house, he found this and gave it to me. Mopar collectible, or nah?

Attached picture Screenshot 2022-12-05 120530.jpg
Posted By: IMGTX

Re: Friend gave me this toy car - 12/05/22 08:50 PM

That is downright awesome right there. up
Posted By: rdrnr6970

Re: Friend gave me this toy car - 12/05/22 09:31 PM

I've got a charger III as a matchbox,they never built a total functioning charger III other then a few fiberglass mock ups.Ive seen the toy before I like it but not sure of the value.
Posted By: 56_Royal_Lancer

Re: Friend gave me this toy car - 12/06/22 01:42 AM

Nice score! I recently sold my Amaze-A-Matic collection, over the years I acquired them all, some I had since I was a kid. So, original owner, I guess. They are really cool and high quality, I never had one that didn't work. If it's complete, buy some batteries and watch how it works. Even if you don't have any of the cards that make the car run a course, they are easy to make.

Re: Friend gave me this toy car - 12/06/22 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by 56_Royal_Lancer
Nice score! I recently sold my Amaze-A-Matic collection, over the years I acquired them all, some I had since I was a kid. So, original owner, I guess. They are really cool and high quality, I never had one that didn't work. If it's complete, buy some batteries and watch how it works. Even if you don't have any of the cards that make the car run a course, they are easy to make.

Nice! I opened the box and there was the blue Buick inside, not the Dodge. About a dozen cards. That's it.
Posted By: IMGTX

Re: Friend gave me this toy car - 12/06/22 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by calmopar

Nice! I opened the box and there was the blue Buick inside, not the Dodge. About a dozen cards. That's it.

Bummer, that's like picking up a hot chick to find out she's not a chick.

Still cool toy up
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: Friend gave me this toy car - 12/06/22 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by IMGTX

Still cool toy up

puke

Re: Friend gave me this toy car - 12/06/22 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by IMGTX

Still cool toy up

I think that your hypothetical example is probably a bit worse 🤣 🍆 🚫
Posted By: 56_Royal_Lancer

Re: Friend gave me this toy car - 12/06/22 08:51 PM

Bummer that it wasn't the Charger, but that Buick is wild looking

Attached picture amaze.jpg
Posted By: TJP

Re: Friend gave me this toy car - 12/07/22 02:46 AM

Bummer that it wasn't the Charger, but that Buick is wild looking

iagree and it's still worth few $$ on the bay wink
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Friend gave me this toy car - 12/08/22 04:10 PM

Saw the Flying Dutchman Charger III funny car run back in the day, 1970 Bristol Thunder Valley!
© 2024 Moparts Forums