Moparts

Shark fest vs Shark week

Posted By: rdrnr6970

Shark fest vs Shark week - 07/27/22 08:59 AM

We used to watch shark week but more about the stars then the sharks.Now we watch shark fest on Nat Geo.What so you guys watch?
Posted By: IMGTX

Re: Shark fest vs Shark week - 07/27/22 02:03 PM

I usually watch shark week but this year it is more science less show. Kinda like Shark fest.

I like the facts more than the silliness but the comedy breaks up things.
Posted By: Sunroofcuda

Re: Shark fest vs Shark week - 07/27/22 08:33 PM

Shows like this need to be serious to keep my attention. I grew-up on shows like National Geographic, Nova, & Jacques Cousteau. "Modern shows" like River Monsters are great, serious shows - Jeremy Wade is a real scientific guy - no BS. I don't need reality shows that stage BS to entertain me - it's about the subject, not the nobody's who are trying to become Hollywood legends.

Sharks & tornadoes - love em both & can't get enough. They fascinate me.
Posted By: usp4u

Re: Shark fest vs Shark week - 07/28/22 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sunroofcuda

Sharks & tornadoes - love em both & can't get enough. They fascinate me

You do know there is a series of documentaries that combine those topics, right? grin
Posted By: Moparite

Re: Shark fest vs Shark week - 07/28/22 02:20 PM

When it first came out there where a few interesting shows. But now i look forward to when it ends so i don't have the hear or see anything related to sharks. I remember one show of this guy standing in 4 foot of water with small sharks swimming in it. He is going on about they shouldn't attack if you are still. Well one of them took a chunk out of his calf while he was on camera. I laughed my a$$ off! Stupid people. spank shake_head
Posted By: moparx

Re: Shark fest vs Shark week - 07/28/22 05:00 PM

Jaws is real, so i will stay on shore and guard the beer..................
beer
Posted By: rdrnr6970

Re: Shark fest vs Shark week - 07/28/22 06:42 PM

drinkingmight bee a good idea,my wife and were in the Bahamas on our honeymoon petting nurse sharks,while in the water a corol reef shark brushed against my wife as it swam bye. eek
Posted By: Sunroofcuda

Re: Shark fest vs Shark week - 07/28/22 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Moparite
When it first came out there where a few interesting shows. But now i look forward to when it ends so i don't have the hear or see anything related to sharks. I remember one show of this guy standing in 4 foot of water with small sharks swimming in it. He is going on about they shouldn't attack if you are still. Well one of them took a chunk out of his calf while he was on camera. I laughed my a$$ off! Stupid people. spank shake_head

Agreed! I've seen films of divers petting Tiger sharks in the wild - BIG ONES! Tiger sharks are clearly one of the sharks classified as man-eaters - some of the more aggressive ones too. Beyond stupid. If you are that stoooopid, AFAIC, you deserve to be bitten by them.
© 2024 Moparts Forums